Learn more about Prospa Small Business Loans.
Thrive with our business lending
When the Melbourne owners of Stoned Crystals needed funding, a Prospa Small Business Loan helped them grow their business.
Where other lenders turned them away, Prospa’s solutions helped their business soar to new heights without compromising on their business model. Stoned Crystals used the funding to pay for inventory acquisition, attend trade shows and expand the team to meet growing demand. All without relying on any external investors or spending time on unnecessary paperwork.
Where are they now? Stoned Crystals is one of the top 100 fastest growing companies in Australia.
Business Lending features with Prospa
Our SME business loan offers flexible loan options tailored to meet your needs:
- Easy online application process with funding possible within 24 hours
- A lump sum amount between $5,000 and $150,000
- No asset security required upfront to access up to $150,000 of Prospa funding
- Loan interest rates based on your business circumstances
- Fixed loan term from 3 to 24 months
- Fixed daily or weekly repayments
- Early payout discount available
We can help you access funds for your business with a simple application process and fast decision-making. Apply online now at Prospa or call us on 1300 653 742 to have a chat with our business lending specialists.
How business lending helps small businesses
Small businesses make up most of all businesses in Australia, and with the right business lending, they can easily access funds.
Maybe you’ve experienced an unexpected expense or are looking to upgrade equipment or refresh your premises – this is where business lenders like Prospa can help you.
You can use a business loan for a wide range of purposes, including to:
- Grow your business offerings
- Buy in bulk and upfront to save money
- Invest in new or upgraded machinery and equipment
- Provide coverage for any expected delays in invoices
- Manage staff and supplier payments during lulls
- Improve your digital infrastructure
- Renovate or refurbish your property
- Promote your business through marketing
Are you eligible for Prospa’s small business loan?
With Prospa, you will experience a quick easy process when you apply for a small business cash loan.
To be eligible to apply for a small business loan you must:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be over the age of 18 years
- Own an Australian business with a valid ABN/ACN
- Demonstrate 6 months of trading for a new business (or 3 months if purchasing an existing business) with a minimum monthly turnover of $5,000
Loans under $150,000 will require a driver’s licence and BSB and account number.
For loans above $150,000, some additional documents required for business loans such as basic business details like monthly sales, trading time and proof documents wmay be required.Should there be further requirements, our business lending specialists will be in touch with you.