Prospa, Australia’s number one online small business lender, has ranked 5th for Leadership and 20th overall in the 2018 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Australia Awards.
The awards rank Australia’s fastest growing public or private technology companies based on their percentage revenue growth over the last three years (2016-18). To qualify, each company must have minimum cumulative revenues of $8m over the period.
The Leadership category recognises those technology companies who have won a place in the Technology Fast 50 Australia list and whose strong track record of growth has generated cumulative operating revenues greater than $50 million.
Beau Bertoli, joint CEO of Prospa said: “We’re delighted to be recognised as one of Australia’s fastest growing companies again in 2018. To date we’ve delivered more than $750 million in loans to 15,000 small business, hired our 200th team member, and entered the New Zealand market. It’s hugely rewarding to be recognised in the Leadership category and great to see such strong representation from the wider fintech community.”
Joshua Tanchel, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 lead partner said: “Companies like Afterpay, Zip, Prospa and MoneyMe are genuine success stories for Australia and reminders of how fresh thinking fintechs are fundamentally changing the ways we pay for goods and manage our finances.”
“Deloitte is proud to celebrate the achievements of Australia’s brightest technology innovators and look forward to working with them as they grow in the future.”
Supported by the ASX and DLA Piper Australia, the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Australia Awards are in their eighteenth year and provide international recognition for Australian innovation, with the winner gaining automatic entry into the Deloitte Asia Pacific Technology Fast 500 program.
For a full list of winners and further information on the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Australia program, go to www.tech50.com.au.
- Prospa was the 2015 winner of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Australia Awards and ranked 3rd in the Deloitte Asia 2015 TechFast 500™. Prospa also placed 6th in the 2016 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Australia Awards and 15th in 2017.
- Prospa has originated over $750m loans to date
- Prospa has over 15,000 unique customers
- These customers also have a strong track record of customer repeatability with approximately 69% of eligible customers taking a repeat loan
- Prospa’s distribution channel measures 7,000+ partner firms
- Prospa is an AON Hewitt Employer of Choice
- Prospa’s Net Promoter Score is +77
Anna Fitzgerald, Group Head of Corporate Relations, [email protected]
Steph Hansen, PR Manager, [email protected]