Prospa announces board changes and senior appointments
Effective in February 2019, Gail Pemberton AO, currently a Non-Executive Director of Prospa, will assume the role of Chairman in a succession planned 12 months ago when she first joined the Board. Greg Ruddock will step down from the Chairman role but will continue in his capacity as a Non-Executive Director.
Ms Pemberton said: “Prospa is a business with great energy and vision and a determination to advance the cause of its customers. I believe it has an important role to play in funding the future growth of Australian small businesses and I am delighted to have the opportunity to serve as Chairman.”
Prospa has also appointed Emma Robinson as Chief Marketing Officer and Elise Ward as General Manager, People & Culture.
Prior to joining Prospa, Emma was Head of Marketing for ANZ’s Business & Private Banking; she will have a specific focus on digital acquisition, brand building, customer engagement and retention, and designing new product innovations. Elise joins Prospa as General Manager, People & Culture focusing on attracting world class talent and developing an exceptional employee experience. Elise previously held senior roles at Samsung, Tabcorp and ElasticPath Software.
- Prospa provides cash flow products and services that allow small businesses to prosper
- Prospa has originated over $1 billion in loans to date in Australia and New Zealand
- Prospa has over 19,000 unique small business customers
- Prospa is an AON Hewitt Employer of Choice in 2017 and 2018
- Prospa’s Net Promotor Score is in excess of +77
- In 2018 Prospa won Australian Fintech Lender of the Year, achieving a clean sweep of the MFAA Excellence awards in all five states
#EmbracingEquity – International Women’s Day 2023
This year, International Women’s Day calls on us to #EmbraceEquity.
Prospa announces appointment of Renee Tocco as Northern Regional Manager and acquisition of Loanezi
Prospa today announced the appointment of Renee Tocco as Northern Regional Manager and acquisition of Loanezi, one of Australia’s top commercial finance brokers. Renee, founder and Manager Director at Loanezi, brings more than 10 years’ experience in senior sales roles and established Loanezi as a national business to service individuals and businesses with lending solutions.