Effective in February 2019, Gail Pemberton AO, currently a Non-Executive Director of Prospa, will assume the role of Chairman in a succession planned 12 months ago when she first joined the Board. Greg Ruddock will step down from the Chairman role but will continue in his capacity as a Non-Executive Director.
Ms Pemberton said: “Prospa is a business with great energy and vision and a determination to advance the cause of its customers. I believe it has an important role to play in funding the future growth of Australian small businesses and I am delighted to have the opportunity to serve as Chairman.”
Prospa has also appointed Emma Robinson as Chief Marketing Officer and Elise Ward as General Manager, People & Culture.
Prior to joining Prospa, Emma was Head of Marketing for ANZ’s Business & Private Banking; she will have a specific focus on digital acquisition, brand building, customer engagement and retention, and designing new product innovations. Elise joins Prospa as General Manager, People & Culture focusing on attracting world class talent and developing an exceptional employee experience. Elise previously held senior roles at Samsung, Tabcorp and ElasticPath Software.
- Prospa provides cash flow products and services that allow small businesses to prosper
- Prospa has originated over $1 billion in loans to date in Australia and New Zealand
- Prospa has over 19,000 unique small business customers
- Prospa is an AON Hewitt Employer of Choice in 2017 and 2018
- Prospa’s Net Promotor Score is in excess of +77
- In 2018 Prospa won Australian Fintech Lender of the Year, achieving a clean sweep of the MFAA Excellence awards in all five states