Prospa Achieves Clean Sweep at MFAA State Excellence Awards, Third Year Running
Prospa, Australia’s number one online lender to small business, today celebrates a clean sweep of the MFAA State Excellence Fintech Lender Award for the third year running.
Prospa received the Fintech Lender Award for QLD at the fifth and final virtual state event on Wednesday evening, following wins in every other state and territory over the past two weeks.
The MFAA State Excellence Awards, which were held virtually for the first time this year, recognise the industry’s best brokers, businesses, and industry professionals, with a focus on exceptional customer service, professionalism, ethics, growth, and innovation.
Prospa State Manager for SA / NT Erin Manhood picked up the BDM (Lender & Support Service Provider) Award for the second year in a row, while Clare Gallimore won in the same category for QLD. David Robertson was also recognised as a finalist for WA.
Alex Brgudac, Head of Partnerships, Prospa said:
“We’re thrilled to receive the Fintech Lender Award in every state and territory for the third year in a row and to have our individual BDMs recognised. We’re so proud of our team’s passion for small business and their dedication to delivering the best partner and customer experiences.
“Thank you to the broker community for their continued support and we look forward to working together to help drive small business recovery. Thank you also to the MFAA for the important work they do and for bringing the industry together in such a fantastic virtual event. Congratulations to all the winners and finalists.”
Stephen Hale, Head of Marketing and Communications, MFAA said:
“This achievement celebrates Prospa’s ongoing dedication to its partners, small business customers and wider industry initiatives. Congratulations on another successful year in the Fintech Lender category and this incredible recognition from brokers across the country.”
The MFAA National Excellence Awards 2020 will be held in August.
0488 219 288
• Prospa provides cash flow products and services that allow small businesses to prosper
• Prospa has originated over $1.5 billion in loans to date across Australia and New Zealand
• Prospa has served more than 28,500 small business customers
• Prospa is a founding signatory of the AFIA Online Small Business Lender Code of Lending Practice
• Prospa has a Net Promoter Score in excess of +77 and is ranked #1 in the Non-bank Financial Services category in Australia and New Zealand on independent review site TrustPilot
• Prospa is recognised as a 2019 Great Place to Work and was awarded AON Hewitt Employer of Choice in 2017 and 2018
• In 2018 and 2019 Prospa won MFAA National Fintech Lender of the Year and achieved a clean sweep of the MFAA Excellence awards in all five States
Small businesses anticipate growth, despite tough conditions
Research shows the majority of business owners are anticipating growth this year despite the tougher economic climate.
#EmbracingEquity – International Women’s Day 2023
This year, International Women’s Day calls on us to #EmbraceEquity.