Prospa, Australia's #1 online lender to small businesses.
We are a visionary FinTech leader that changes the lives of under-serviced small business owners in Australia. We build innovative and easy to use financial products that help small businesses achieve their dreams, by providing fast and easy funding pathways around their business challenges.
We are proud to say that on our journey so far we have helped over 12,000 small business customers across Australia, injecting over half a billion dollars into the Australian economy, and counting.
Prospa is extremely passionate about its people. Their diversity, skills, and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers. Our people, in turn, are driven by our values.
Obsess About Customers - We don’t just listen, we hear what’s important.
5* Trustpilot Customer Rating (9.8/10)
Be Bold, Open and Real - Have the courage to take smart risks.
Winner - 2017 FinTech Australia ‘Finnie’ Award for ‘Best Leaders’
Day 1 – We’re driven by the start-up mentality.
Winner - 2018 Financial Times High-Growth Companies (Asia Pacific)
Deliver Value Fast – We celebrate outcomes not process.
Winner - 2015 Deloitte Tech Fast 50 (Almost 7000% growth in three years)
Simplicity – The work of a true genius is making the complex simple.
Winner - 2017 Fintech Business Awards ‘Lending Innovator’
One Team – Success comes from embracing different perspectives.
4.6* Glassdoor Staff Happiness Rating & 2018 Aon Best Employer
Prospa are looking to accelerate the growth of complex affiliate programs within the intermediary channel across key partners, creating a significant opportunity for strategic relationships and innovative execution. As a result, Prospa are seeking a Senior Affiliate Account Manager based out of Sydney head office. Your role will be focused on partner delivery for our key affiliate relationships and will be a crucial part of the channels long term growth in the ANZ region.
Reporting to the Head of Business Development / Affiliates, your targets and KPI’s will be realistic and achievable and your knowledge respected and understood. The core of your role is to provide hands-on client service, work closely with our marketing, analytics and operations team to execute campaigns, and to support acquisition projects as needed. This will require excellent client service skills, an entrepreneurial spirit, strategic thinking, and a capability (and willingness) to own the day to day tasks and projects for client programs. It will also require the ability to comfortably present to and work with senior partner contacts and internal stakeholders. You will posses a "whatever it takes" attitude to meeting and exceeding clients' needs and will maintain Prospa high standards and reputation for “Day 1” vision and excellence.
- Client Service and Communication: Serve as a regular point of contact for partners strategic and account questions, lead weekly client calls, oversee account reporting and manage resulting follow-up questions and communications. Manage challenging partner situations as they occur, with guidance from internal peers as required. Provide superior client service, develop and nurture excellent client relationships. Maintain very high client satisfaction and retention rates.
- Account Strategy: Oversee successful client programs to develop effective strategies and tactical plans for achieving partner goals. Proactively offer new and innovation ideas to the overall program strategy of an emerging ANZ affiliate program.
- Strategy Execution and General Account Maintenance: Execute effective affiliate recruitment, activation and optimization strategies that align with the goals of the Partner. Execute and supervise the day-to-day operations of multiple affiliate programs, including managing affiliate applications, deploying creative assets, monitoring for fraud and affiliate compliance, etc. Think outside of the box to present new and interesting opportunities to partners. Maintain active contact with top affiliates, respond to affiliates' inquiries and troubleshoot issues. Draft and execute affiliate communications and newsletters. Monitor affiliates' marketing methods to reduce duplication and increase conversion metrics.
- Reporting and Analysis: Provide clients with regular reporting, analyze data to find opportunities and identify issues. Develop strategic program plans and present resulting data-driven insights and recommendations to partners.
What success looks like
By 2 months… you are managing the day-to-day operations of the affiliate program in a hands-on manner, including managing affiliate applications, responding to affiliate inquiries and issues, drafting newsletters, monitoring fraud, and deployment of creative assets. You have formed strong relationships with key client contacts and are the main point of contact for clients' account questions. You are able to respond in real time to challenging client situations and follow up with guidance from the Head of BD / Affiliates. You and your team regularly analyze data and use it strategically in optimization, acquisition and nurture campaigns. You are the key person handling your client accounts effectively and strategically, without dropping any balls, and clients are aware of and pleased with this outcome.
By 1 year… you are taking accountability for the performance and success of all your clients. Account efficiencies have been maximized and excellent communication and strategic plans are in place on all accounts, and recognized as a key to client success. Your clients are being serviced profitably, all deliverables are A caliber, and Net Promoter Scores remain consistent at 8+. You have built a strong foundation with the client leading to expanded headcount in the team.
- Demonstrated ability to build scalable, quality-oriented processes while maintaining a high level of profit and client satisfaction.
- Deep experience with different affiliate networks
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Client-side experience with deep exposure in digital/online marketing and finance
- SFDC and/or Tableau skills
- Experience with other digital marketing channels, including paid search and paid social
- SaaS platforms
Come and Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time