At Prospa, we exist to unleash the potential of every small business. We are building the future of small business and simplifying cashflow by building a leading platform that helps customers make payments, fund growth and reduce admin.
As our Sales Development Representative you will be responsible for engaging with our customers daily, nurturing existing relationships & setting up appointments for them to explore their current lending options. Join a high performing, dynamic and high-energy team that truly is passionate about their customer’s success.
What you will be doing
- Making a high volume of outbound customer engagement
- Understanding a business owner’s needs & requirements, whilst delivering outstanding levels of customer service
- Engaging with internal stakeholders, to build value and provide outstanding outcomes for Prospa and our customers
- Having detailed conversations with business owners to drive commercial outcomes
- Overachieving on key activity and performance metrics
What you’ll need to succeed
- You’re customer obsessed
- A high degree of professionalism and a problem-solving attitude
- Exceptional verbal and written skills
- Deal well with ambiguity; adapts and embraces change
- Strong attention to detail, time management, and organisation
- Phone-based experience
- Passion for small business
- A positive and proactive attitude
- Communicative, self-starter with the ability to excel under little or no supervision
- Be adaptable
- Initiative to learn and excel
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application.
What we offer:
As a busy grow getter, our benefits are here to help you be unstoppable in your mission. Whether it’s a lofty career goal, investing in your family, saving the planet or simply feeling fulfilled:
- Growth: There’s something for everyone including learning days, a learning allowance, leadership programs, performance coaching & digital learning
- Wellbeing: Think fitness initiatives, seasonal programs (including massages, skin checks, family picnics and coffee carts), additional “Me Days” and access to holistic EAP coaching.
- Lifestyle: Find your fit with flexible working options, top notch office facilities and diverse remote/ travel work options. You can also purchase additional leave and take up to 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Impact: Join a business that has committed to becoming carbon neutral by June 2024. And you can tap into volunteer days, our partnership with Kiva and join a range of employee resource groups.
We’re a Best Workplace in Australia for 2023! We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking. You’ll find an environment where there’s always something new around the corner. It’s collaborative, inclusive and respectful. A place where we celebrate who you are, naturally.
We’re building the future of small business finance. Join us!