We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
Reporting to the General Counsel, you’ll interact with a range of teams to provide a broad scope of legal expertise. Your strong commercial acumen and stakeholder engagement skills will enable you to partner effectively with broad range of stakeholders across ANZ, and you’ll waste no time jumping in to support the business.
What you will be doing
- Providing day-to-day legal support, and partnering with, all areas of the business including product, funding, procurement, finance, marketing, technology, customer resolutions and sales teams
- Ongoing management of Australian product customer contracts
- Drafting and reviewing a range of commercial agreements including partnership agreements, services agreements, marketing materials, securitisation/ funding documentation, sales materials and training, NDAs and other documents as required
- Monitoring regulatory change and reporting to General Counsel on relevant matters
- Responsibility for legal aspects of Prospa policies and regulatory requirements
- Administrative assistance in relation to company secretarial services
- Assistance with ongoing compliance obligations
- Preparation and delivery of legal training as requested
What you’ll need to succeed
- Passionate, self-motivated and enjoy working in a high performing, dynamic environment
- Demonstrated experience either in-house or within a private practise across commercial law
- You are an Australian qualified lawyer with a current practising certificate
- An experienced drafter who is capable of managing, negotiating, and documenting a variety of contractual arrangements
- Next level communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to provide concise, commercial, and practical legal advice to senior internal partners
- Highly organised with a can-do attitude to balance multiple priorities under strict deadlines
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer
- A highly competitive incentive scheme
- Flexible ways of working – we are a #hybrid workforce
- Seasonal programs (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts…)
- Team and company wide social events
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities & study assistance
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Be a master of your own destiny. Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?