We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
Reporting to the Senior Collections Officers, the Collections Officer will be working in a dynamic environment that is passionate about providing the best outcome for our customers and for Prospa. To be successful in this role your previous experience will be in commercial or consumer collections, with a consistent track record of rapport building and the ability to influence internal and external partners.
What you will be doing:
- Timely collect outstanding debts for commercial clients
- Work on daily dishonour list and perform collection activity
- Handle accounts in arrears and ensuring that delinquent accounts are kept to a minimum
- Provide quality customer service & make smart decision
- Build rapport with the customers to negotiate appropriate payment plans
- Ensure all administrative duties have been actioned
- Keep aligned with policies & procedures
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous experience in collections
- Sound financial acumen and understanding of commercial loans
- Able to build rapport and work collaboratively with active debtors
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach
- Be able to think differently for our customer while maintain compliance standards
- The drive to meet all KPIs and targets
- Possessing excellent communication skills, display initiative and enthusiastically resolve issues.
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer:
- Highly competitive incentive scheme
- Flexible ways of working
- Seasonal programs (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts…)
- Team and companywide social events
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities & study assistance
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?