Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small business in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its rapidly growing team, currently over 200 strong. This represents a unique opportunity to join one of Australia's most exciting and fastest-growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture and plenty of further growth.
We are driven by our people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers – where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team, inform how we think and act every day. We are also recognised as an AON Hewitt Best Employer in 2017 and 2018 FINNIES Best Fintech Place to Work and a Great Place to Work in 2019!
Reporting directly to the Business Development Team Manager, you will be a critical member of the national sales team. Based in Sydney you will lead a designated state or territory and be passionate about maintaining, growing and leveraging relationships with both partners and business referral sources with the accountability of your specific region.
The key focus of the role will be to foster and maintain positive relationships, to empower and train partners and achieve strong growth results within your region. It will be critical that you partner with other Business Development and Regional Managers to identify key opportunities and motivate them to partner and refer business.
What you will be doing
- Identify, contact, engage, and partner with broker referrers within your defined territory.
- Implement a strategic plan to engage partners to refer business and deliver territory sales volumes.
- Engage partnerships to build market awareness and referral opportunities.
- Present Prospa's value proposition to stimulate ongoing referral opportunities.
- Identify and win new referral partnerships across multiple industries.
- Work closely with external State Managers to identify, engage and build business referrals to achieve territory sales volumes and KPIs.
- Grow partner referrals by articulating the ‘partner evolution’ and progressing mutually beneficial relationships.
- Effectively overcome customer objections and train others to do the same in order to acquire new business.
- Articulate Prospa’s value proposition to all targeted business types (retail, hospitality commercial, trades etc).
- Contribute to the wider team’s motivation and positive attitude towards becoming a market leader within targeted channel categories.
- Maintain accurate information in our company CRM system sales pipeline reporting.
What you'll need to succeed
- 3+ years shown experience working within a channel sales role.
- Demonstrable capability to lead a defined territory of key accounts to meet and exceed the budget.
- Ability to identify, contact and partner with target referral market
- Experience with selling and supporting the finance broker market (would be very advantageous)
- Experience in managing and growing channel partnerships (outstanding training and engagement capability).
- Excellent relationship building skills and engaging personality.
- Ability to be recognised as a valued business supporter and partner.
- Strong eye for business and a keen understanding of the key motivators for SME business owners.
- Be an articulate and confident communicator.
Come and Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward outstanding achievements, and actively provide our people the same exceptional experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect, CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time.