Prospa helps small businesses across Australia achieve their dreams, by creating an alternate funding pathway when traditional finance is not available. To date we’ve helped over 18,000 unique small business customers across Australia with over $920 million in small business loans.
Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small business in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its rapidly growing team, currently 200 strong.
This represents a unique opportunity to join one of Australia's most exciting and fastest growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture and plenty of further growth.
Prospa is extremely passionate about its people. Their diversity, skills, and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers. Our people, in turn, are driven by our values.
Obsess About Customers - We don’t just listen, we hear what’s important.
5* Trustpilot Customer Rating (9.8/10)
Be Bold, Open and Real - Have the courage to take smart risks.
Winner - 2017 FinTech Australia ‘Finnie’ Award for ‘Best Leaders’
Day 1 – We’re driven by the start-up mentality.
Winner - 2018 Financial Times High-Growth Companies (Asia Pacific)
Deliver Value Fast – We celebrate outcomes not process.
Winner - 2015 Deloitte Tech Fast 50 (Almost 7000% growth in three years)
Simplicity – The work of a true genius is making the complex simple.
Winner - 2017 Fintech Business Awards ‘Lending Innovator’
One Team – Success comes from embracing different perspectives.
4.6* Glassdoor Staff Happiness Rating & 2018 Aon Best Employer
Reporting directly to the NSW State Manager, you will be an integral part of the national sales team based within the designated state or territory.
Your responsibilities will be maintaining, growing and leveraging key relationships with partners and having an accountability for a specific territory budget.
The key focus of the role will be to foster and maintain strong relationships to create a continuity of business via each key partner. You will work closely with established partners as well as being responsible for the creation of new relationships capable to producing business.
Key responsibilities include
- Qualify, on-board and maintain relationships with new partners
- Manage and grow a portfolio of existing partners
- Implement a strategic plan to engage partners to refer business and deliver territory sales volumes
- Engage partnerships in order to build market awareness and referral opportunities
- Ensure best practice sales and marketing execution is adhered to across the territory
- Present the business value proposition to stimulate regular deal opportunities
- Identify and win new referral partnerships across multiple industries
- Partner with other members of state and national sales teams to identify, engage and build business referrals to achieve territory sales volumes and critical metrics
- Ability to grow partner referrals by articulating the ‘partner Journey’ and progressing mutually beneficial relationships
- Provide management with regular sales pipeline updates
- Ability to effectively overcome customer objections and train others to do the same in order to acquire new business
- Ability to articulate Prospa’s value proposition for all targeted business types (retail, commercial, trades etc)
- Actively contribute to the wider team’s motivation and positive attitude towards becoming a market leader within targeted markets
- Maintain accurate information in our company CRM system
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
What you'll need to succeed
- Min 4 years’ experience working within a channel sales role
- Relevant experience in SME finance and financial services distribution via third party channels (i.e. brokers, accountants and/or planners)
- Demonstrable capability to manage a defined territory of key accounts to meet and exceed budget
- Proven ability to identify, contact and partner with target referral sources
- Excellent negotiation skills
- A consultative approach to selling
- Experience in managing and growing channel partnerships (exceptional training and engagement capability)
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to be recognised as a valued business supporter and partner
- Strong business insight and a keen understanding of the key motivators for business owners within the SME marketplace
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Focuses on the Customer: Ability to build trust and respect with customers and channel partners
- Excellent communications and presentation skills: Ability to establish immediate rapport with partners, customers and related industry representatives and become a trusted advisor
- Results Driven Self-starter: Exemplary organisational skills coupled with a high degree of attention to detail and an enthusiastic “can-do” attitude.
- Executes Perfectly & Takes Accountability for Actions: Excellent at executing agreed decisions without undue delay. Takes responsibility for own actions or decisions, regardless of outcomes or success.
- Fosters Teamwork, Collaboration & Respect for Others: Seeks and values diverse contributions, experiences and ideas of others. Flexible teammate who thrives in fast-paced environments and is able to work autonomously.
- Channel structures and selling product/services to channel partners
- The financial services market structure (lenders, aggregators, brokers)
- An understanding of the common forms of business finance available in market
Come and Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time