Prospa is Australia's #1 online lender to small businesses.
We are a forward-thinking FinTech leader that changes the lives of under-serviced small business owners in Australia.
Prospa helps small businesses across Australia achieve their dreams, by creating an alternate funding pathway when traditional finance is not available. To date we’ve helped over 18,000 unique small business customers across Australia with over $920 million in small business loans.
Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small business in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its rapidly growing team, currently 200 strong.
This represents a unique opportunity to join one of Australia's most exciting and fastest growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture and plenty of further growth.
Prospa is extremely passionate about its people. Their diversity, skills, and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers. Our people, in turn, are driven by our values.
Obsess About Customers – We don’t just listen, we hear what’s important.
5* Trustpilot Customer Rating (9.8/10)
Be Bold, Open and Real – Have the courage to take smart risks.
Winner – 2017 FinTech Australia ‘Finnie’ Award for ‘Best Leaders’
Day 1 – We’re driven by the start-up mentality.
Winner – 2018 Financial Times High-Growth Companies (Asia Pacific)
Deliver Value Fast – We celebrate outcomes not process.
Winner – 2015 Deloitte Tech Fast 50 (Almost 7000% growth in three years)
Simplicity – The work of a true genius is making the complex simple.
Winner – 2017 Fintech Business Awards ‘Lending Innovator’
One Team – Success comes from embracing different perspectives.
4.6* Glassdoor Staff Happiness Rating & 2018 Aon Best Employer
The New Ventures team is the innovation lab of new products and channels at Prospa. This team is creative, dynamic and at the leading edge of FinTech products. To ensure your success, you will have access to all business operations teams and have the resources to deliver our customers the best outcomes.
Your daily activity will see you contacting small business across a number of target industries who would benefit from partnering with Prospa and using our payment platform.
- Deliver a high level of outbound customer call activity at a superior levels of customer service.
- Have strong business insight to always looking for opportunities to identify new merchants to pass on to our Business Development Teams.
- Natural ability to ask questions and qualify customer opportunities for further transactions – able to present the business value proposition to stimulate regular transaction opportunities.
- Monitor and action all incoming leads and enquiries from customers
- Action customer applications from initial lead through to application and settlement, providing the best level customer service and engagement.
- Overcome customer objections and train others to do the same with the aim to acquire new business
- Articulate Prospa’s value proposition to all targeted business types
- Actively contribute to the wider team’s motivation and positive attitude towards becoming a market leader within targeted channel categories
- Know your numbers – Provide management with regular sales pipeline updates
- Min 2 years of sales experience with a strong ability to engage and manage new and existing client accounts to hit sales targets
- Experience in cold calling, appointment setting and effectively managing a leads lists (both potential vendor partners and clients of existing vendor partners)
- Eye for business with an ability to handle additional ad hoc tasks and liaise across multiple departments within the business
- Focuses on the Customer: Ability to build trust and respect with customers and channel partners
- Excellent communications and presentation skills: Ability to establish immediate rapport with partners, customers and related industry representatives and become a trusted advisor
- Results Driven Self-starter: Exemplary organisational skills coupled with a high degree of attention to detail and an enthusiastic “can-do” attitude.
- Executes Perfectly & Takes Accountability for Actions: Excellent at executing agreed decisions without undue delay. Takes responsibility for own actions or decisions, regardless of outcomes or success.
- Fosters Teamwork, Collaboration & Respect for Others: Seeks and values diverse contributions, experiences and ideas of others. Flexible teammate who thrives in fast-paced environments and is able to work autonomously.
Come and Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time