Business Operations Division
Prospa is driven by its people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers - where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations.
Prospa helps small businesses across Australia achieve their dreams, by creating an alternate funding pathway when traditional finance is not available. To date we’ve helped over 12,000 small business customers across Australia with over $500 million in small business loans. This is why Prospa is Australia’s #1 online lender to small business.
One-to-One Marketing is a fast-growing team within the Marketing department, passionate about creating brilliant experiences for our customers through communications and programs that are engaging, relevant and drive value for customers and Prospa. This is an exceptional opportunity to bring your data driven email marketing expertise to a business where you can truly contribute to small businesses across Australia.
Working with the Senior Manager, you'll create and execute end-to-end email campaigns from initial lead enquiry through to active customer and winback. You’ll bring a best of breed expertise with you across test & learn and ongoing optimisation and innovation, specialising in one-to-one communication channels such as email and SMS.
To be successful, you will have strong experience in using marketing automation technologies such as Marketo and bring with you experience in executing end to end marketing campaigns.
What experience & skills you need
- 5 years multi-channel campaign execution experience
- Experience using marketing automation technology
- Experience working with Sales to create internal campaign launch roll-outs
- Strong 1:1 marketing execution skills across SMS, DM, eDM and OTM
- Understanding of how to structure actionable test & learn matrix to create a plan with always-on optimisation
You will pride yourself on
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Your flawless collaboration skills to hear and bring together different perspectives, to drive the right outcome for customers
- Your ability to work across varied business units and understand their pain points and needs to reach the right outcomes, such as internal Creative team, Analytics, Sales, Product and Operations
What we offer you
- A collaborative workplace, that will both challenge you and recognise your achievements
- A unique opportunity to shape and contribute to a flourishing business
- A highly engaged team with great perks and work space
If you can see yourself in this role and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of Prospa, then please apply now. We look forward to receiving your application.
To learn more about our company visit our LinkedIn Page