Business Operations Division
Prospa is Australia's leading online lender to small business and committed to helping small business owners access the funds they need to grow. Prospa prides itself on its people and has a highly engaged team dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding our customer expectations.
Our people enable us to deliver on this to our customers through their diversity, skills and energy. The Prospa values of Fairness, Great Decision Making, Partnerships and Thinking Differently inform what we do and how we act every day.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Credit Analyst to join our growing team. Reporting to the Credit Operations Manager, you will be working in an energizing environment that is passionate about providing the best outcome for our customers. Your focus will be on the underwriting process, which involves the analysis of personal and business credit, banking and financial statements, including data gathering and interpreting customer data to determine credit worthiness.
Day to day, you will be conducting credit calls and other checks to verify the credit worthiness of applicants, decisioning loan applications within your Delegated Lending Authority. You will ensure loan applications are assessed within agreed timeframes and important metrics are met whilst maintaining strong communication and customer service to both internal and external partners throughout the credit process.
What experience & skills you need:
- Strong experience in Commercial Credit underwriting with either a bank or finance company where a DLA was held
- The ability to handle complex and unique transactions with a creative mindset
- Proven excellence in working effectively as an individual and as part of a team in a deadline-driven, highly focused and collaborative environment
- Experience working in a start-up or fast-growing business is an advantage
- Experience in finance, banking, sales or technology is highly desirable
You will pride yourself on your:
- Attention to detail, can-do attitude and willingness to go above and beyond to ensure the customer experience is a top priority
- Engaging verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong partner engagement and influencing skills
What we offer you:
- A collaborative workplace, that will both challenge you and recognise your achievements
- A unique opportunity to shape and contribute to a flourishing business
- A highly engaged team with great perks and work space
If you can see yourself in this role and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of Prospa, then please apply now. We look forward to receiving your application.