Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small businesses in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its rapidly growing team, currently over 200 strong. This represents a unique opportunity to join us, one of Australia's most exciting and fastest-growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture.
We are driven by our people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers – where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team, inform how we think and act every day. We are also recognised as an AON Hewitt Best Employer in 2017 and 2018 FINNIES Best Fintech Place to Work and a Great Place to Work in 2019!
Be part of a highly engaged and successful Customer Success Team looking after our 24,000 clients. This dynamic, high-energy role will see you engaging with our customers via phone and email dedicated to supporting them with updating payment plans, providing general information on their accounts and supporting with repeat applications.
What you will be doing
- Actively understand a business owner’s needs & requirements, whilst delivering outstanding levels of customer service.
- Engage with partners (both internal & external) to build value and provide outstanding outcomes for Prospa and our customers.
- Demonstrate track-record of balancing a full portfolio of accounts within a diverse portfolio.
- Capacity to have detailed financial conversations with business owners, maintaining a high level of commercial understanding.
- Shown history of attaining & exceeding monthly targets & critical metrics.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience within sales, retention, business development or lead generation positions.
- Phone-based sales experience (Ideally B2C or B2B, with small business' as a preference).
- Be adaptable with your communication and have a notable level of attention to detail.
- Experience navigating high-value products with customers.
- Internal partner management experience.
What's nice to have
- Any financial experience is an advantage, but not required.
Come and Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time.