Prospa is Australia's #1 online lender to small businesses.
We are a visionary FinTech leader that changes the lives of under-serviced small business owners in Australia.
Prospa helps small businesses across Australia achieve their dreams, by creating an alternate funding pathway when traditional finance is not available. To date we’ve helped over 18,000 unique small business customers across Australia with over $920 million in small business loans.
Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small business in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its rapidly growing team, currently 200 strong.
This represents a unique opportunity to join one of Australia's most exciting and fastest growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture and plenty of further growth.
Prospa is extremely passionate about its people. Their diversity, skills, and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers. Our people, in turn, are driven by our values.
Obsess About Customers - We don’t just listen, we hear what’s important.
5* Trustpilot Customer Rating (9.8/10)
Be Bold, Open and Real - Have the courage to take smart risks.
Winner - 2017 FinTech Australia ‘Finnie’ Award for ‘Best Leaders’
Day 1 – We’re driven by the start-up mentality.
Winner - 2018 Financial Times High-Growth Companies (Asia Pacific)
Deliver Value Fast – We celebrate outcomes not process.
Winner - 2015 Deloitte Tech Fast 50 (Almost 7000% growth in three years)
Simplicity – The work of a true genius is making the complex simple.
Winner - 2017 Fintech Business Awards ‘Lending Innovator’
One Team – Success comes from embracing different perspectives.
4.6* Glassdoor Staff Happiness Rating & 2018 Aon Best Employer
This dynamic, high-energy role will see you engaging with our customers to establish rapport to understand their current loan cycle. This will involve updating payment plans, extending loans and new loan applications for existing trusted clients.
What you will do
- Actively understand a business owner’s needs & requirements, whilst delivering extraordinary levels of customer service.
- Negotiate with partners (both internal & external) to build value and provide mutual outcomes for Prospa and our customers.
- Demonstrate a track-record of handling a high volume of accounts within a diverse portfolio.
- Capacity to have detailed financial conversations with business owners, maintaining a high level of commercial acumen.
- Shown history of attaining & exceeding monthly targets & critical metrics.
What you will need
- Phone-based sales experience (Ideally B2B, with small business' as a preference).
- Excellent communication skills and a notable level of attention to detail.
- Experience negotiating high-value products.
- Internal partner management experience.
- Any financial experience is an advantage, but not required.
Come and join us
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, creative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CV's will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.