Business Operations Division
Prospa is inspired by its people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers - where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values of Fairness, Great Decision Making, Partnerships and Thinking Differently inform how we think and act every single day.
Our Sales team is deeply talented and energised, contributing hugely to Prospa being named the fastest growing technology company in Australia.
We're looking for an experienced and enthusiastic State Manager who will be responsible for maintaining, growing and leveraging key relationships with both partners and business referral sources. Your ultimate accountability will be for the overall state performance.
Reporting into the National Sales Manager, you'll also have a support team in the Head Office.
The key focus of the State Manager is to foster and maintain positive relationships, to motivate and train partners and achieve strong growth targets within WA. You will also regularly attend group events and seminars, presenting products and services to large industry groups while helping the state BDM in their day to day activities.
What you will do
- Build and implement a strategic plan, engaging key relationships and delivering state sales volumes
- Manage and grow a portfolio of existing partners
- Engage alliance partnerships to build market awareness and referral opportunities
- Train and develop broker networks to ensure best practice sales and marketing execution across the channel
- Attend partner sales meetings, present the business value proposition and stimulate regular deal opportunities
- Identify and win new referral partnerships across multiple industries
- Provide management with regular sales pipeline updates
- Ability to effectively overcome customer objections and train others to do the same in order to acquire new business
To be successful as a State Manager ideally you'll have spent 5 years working within a channel sales role, with the capability to manage a large territory of key accounts. Experience selling and supporting the finance broker market would be very advantageous, along with experience managing and growing channel partnerships. Exceptional training and engagement capability is a bonus. You will have excellent relationship building skills and strong commercial acumen, with a keen understanding of the key motivators for business owners within the SME marketplace.
Above all, you are adaptable and eager to work in a dynamic environment.
If you can see yourself in this role and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of Prospa, please apply now