We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
As a Visual Designer in our Creative Services team, you will play an important role in Prospa’s design output and driving a high standard of design and asset creation. We are after a strong visual design all-rounder to help us produce creative solutions (print and digital) for internal and external audiences. Whilst you will be working on a wide variety of assets day-to-day we are really keen to find someone with an interest and love of video, animation, social and photography.
What you will be doing
- Creating and updating documents in Adobe InDesign from existing styling and templates – flyers, brochures, event materials, stickers, postcards, posters, etc
- Making Powerpoint presentations really sing, with insightful graphics that simplify concepts, inspire the reader and get the message across cleanly
- Creating high-quality, production-ready content for social media and advertising
- Creating fun and engaging internal campaigns with the People and Culture team
- Taking headshot photos, event photos + retouching
- Video editing + animation
- Creating responsive EDMs using templates + manipulating existing HTML/CSS
- Supporting our WordPress engineer across the AU and NZ websites
- Creating interactive PDF forms using Adobe Reader
- Create design templates for use more broadly across the business
What you’ll need to succeed
• Have a strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
• Passion for video editing and digital animation skills using Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects
• Lightroom and skills in photography highly regarded
• HTML/CSS skills are desirable
• PT skills
• Marketo (eDMs) and WordPress (website) skills an advantage
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer
• A highly competitive incentive scheme
• Flexible ways of working
• Seasonal programs (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts…)
• Team and companywide social events
• Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
• Career development opportunities & study assistance
• A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Be a master of your own destiny. Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?