We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry to the next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
Our [email protected] team spans the disciplines of service design, product design, marketing, graphic design, copywriting and branding.
We take a human-centered approach and consider each touchpoint with our customers — whether it’s a mobile app, television campaign, window sign, or an email. As such, our team designs solutions that complete the entire customer journey. We’re passionate about building a unified design organisation to provide a deeply comprehensive customer experience.
As a Visual Designer in our Creative Services team,you will be ready to sink your teeth into a challenging new role in a fast-paced, exciting Fintech Design team! In joining our team you’ll be part of the small (but growing) Creative Services arm of the Design team working directly alongside our fantastic Senior Designer and Senior Copywriter. You’ll work mainly with the Prospa Marketing team to produce creative solutions and support brand guidelines across the business. You’ll also work on a range of internal and external assets for other departments including finance, the exec team, and people and culture.
What you will be doing
- Creating responsive EDMs using templates + manipulating existing HTML/CSS
- Supporting our WordPress engineer across the AU and NZ websites leveraging HTML/CSS skills
- Creating (and updating) various landing pages on Wordpress using existing templates
- Creating (and updating) documents in Adobe Indesign from existing styling and templates – flyers, brochures, event materials, stickers, postcards, posters, etc
- Creating, updating and finessing slides in Powerpoint using existing templates
- Creating (and updating) Word templates where required
- Processing partner logos and selecting their brand colours to facilitate DLP onboarding
- Retouching, resizing and cropping images for blogs, social, online, print
- Creating interactive PDF forms using Adobe Reader
- Rolling out digital & print marketing assets with lightning speed & pinpoint accuracy
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to exceed expectations
- Asset management
- Maintaining a high level of design craft that aligns to the brand style guide
- Working alongside the Senior Designer to ensure all design assets are of the highest quality standards
- Reviewing and giving feedback on agency work where required
What you’ll need to succeed
- Intermediate HTML/CSS skills
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign skills
- Powerpoint skills essential
- Microsoft Word and Excel skills desirable
- Marketo (eDMs) and Wordpress (website) skills an advantage
- Extreme attention to detail, eyes for layouts and colour composition
- Formal qualifications (a degree) in graphic design
- Ability to decipher a creative brief and translate ideas into creative solutions that exceed expectations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are paramount, as are excellent collaboration skills
- Display enthusiasm and a high level of professionalism
- Willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer
- Highly competitive incentive scheme
- Flexible ways of working
- Seasonal benefits (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts and a whole lot more)
- Team and companywide social events
- Volunteer leave and paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities and study assistance
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?