Prospa is driven by its people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers – where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team, inform how we believe and act every day. We are also recognised as an AON Hewitt Best Employer in 2017 and 2018 FINNIES Best Fintech Place to Work and a Great Place to Work in 2019.
Prospa helps small businesses across Australia achieve their dreams, by crafting an alternate funding pathway when traditional finance is not available. To date, we've helped over 27,000 unique small business customers across Australia with over $1.5 billion in small business loans.
Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small business in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its team, currently 210 strong.
Prospa is immensely passionate about its people. Their diversity, skills, and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers. Our people, in turn, are driven by our values.
As a Test Practice Lead, you will be leading and growing a team of Test Automation Engineers that will make Prospa stand out from the crowd. You will make sure that the best quality assurance practices are in place, drive test automation strategy and roadmap, manage priorities, and play a meaningful role in growing the quality of the products and processes across Prospa. Your success at Prospa will be recognised not by your individual efforts, but by how well your team meets their goals.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Support and manage your team of test automation engineers.
- Lead the team in honing the best quality assurance practices, test automation frameworks design and implementation.
- Be a mentor for the test team. You will spend much more time reading code than writing it. You will identify the strengths of the individual tester and lead the team to play to those strengths.
- Take charge of the quality of the project implementations using Agile methodologies and mindset.
- Help recruit and hire the best Test automation engineers.
- Mentor others in the creation of test automation cases.
- Engage with stakeholders at all levels to ensure the best possible outcome.
- Guide the team in crafting test plans for functional as well as non-functional requirements.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Agile principles e.g. (Scrum, Kanban, XP), TDD, BDD.
- Experience working with Azure Devops, Jenkins, Bamboo or similar tools is an advantage.
- Significant knowledge and experience with Web, API and Mobile testing.
- A genuine understanding of BDD and TDD test automation frameworks.
- Exposure to automation tools – Selenium, Protractor/WebdriverIO, Appium.
- Experience with automation of REST or SOAP APIs.
- Experience with Source control GIT.
- Knowledge of Agile and Devops processes.
- Experience with Salesforce and Finance domain is an advantage.
- Passion for making a difference and developing a high impact team of forward-thinking engineers.
- 5+ years of Automation testing experience.
- 8+ years Testing experience.
- 1+ years leading Testing Teams in a product/technology company.
COME AND JOIN US
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, creative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward phenomenal achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CV's will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.