We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
As the Technical Support Delivery Lead, you will be part of our engineering leadership team. You will coach and lead delivery for a cross-functional team of 5 software engineers providing L2 and L3 technical support at Prospa. You are passionate about quality, skilled at managing competing priorities and engaging with business stakeholders. Applying servant leadership, you lead your team to ensure we understand and solve both internal and external customer challenges, identify root causes, and create reusable solutions that make Prospa stand out from the crowd.
What you will be doing
- Leading the technical support help desk, servicing internal Customer Success Team and various operational teams’ agents to allow them to solve customer’s problems.
- Facilitate team ceremonies and manage backlogs effectively applying Agile principles and methodology.
- Manage priorities, striking a balance between solving immediate issue, and solving the root cause of the problems.
- Understand key team metrics, utilising them for planning and reporting and promote a collaborative team environment.
- Support stakeholder engagement, communication and change management.
- Collaborate with the Product Manager to give internal operations teams a voice in the Engineering Teams’ backlogs.
- Foster a healthy, safe, and inclusive environment for team to thrive in, and continuously improve.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Demonstrated experience in leading the technical support desk in an Agile environment.
- Experience leading and coordinating geographically distributed teams across different time zones.
- Proven ability to facilitate workshops or meetings, and build relationships with key stakeholders across functional disciplines.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with lateral thinking.
- Proficient in administration and management of software projects in Jira, and Confluence usage.
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer
- Work with the latest technologies in the market
- Study allowance and paid learning days
- Join a team of passionate, diverse and talented Engineers
- Career development opportunities
- Highly competitive incentive scheme
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Team and company wide social events
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?