Product, Design & Technology Division
Prospa is Australia's leading online lender to small business and committed to helping small business owners access the funds they need to grow. Prospa prides itself on its people and has a highly engaged team dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding our customer expectations. Our people enable us to deliver on this to our customers through their diversity, skills and energy. The Prospa values of Fairness, Great Decision Making, Partnerships and Thinking Differently inform what we do and how we act every day.
The Analytics team is responsible for assisting the business with analytic insights that allow commercial business decisions to be made.
As a rapidly growing organisation Prospa is seeking to improve it’s information infrastructure and quality of information used for business decision making. The Technical Business Analyst will assist the team to with the quality of information obtainable throughout the operation and wider marketplace to continuously improve our competitive edge.
You will be:
- Mapping our information capture points and solving information quality issues by either prevention, back data correction or finding new sources.
- Articulating the value of solving these information challenges and the benefits of the proposed solution.
- Working with business units to highlight opportunities to expand our information capabilities to deliver greater value.
- Liaising with development teams to ensure analytic fields and definitions are included in requirements.
You will pride yourself on:
- Excellent stakeholder engagement with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Information flow and problem resolution documentation skills.
- Experience capturing, developing and briefing analytics and business requirements for information driven outcomes.
- SQL query writing skills to help quantify data quality issues and demonstrate improvements over time. Some BI experience (Tableau) also beneficial.
- Experience creating business plans and change instigation.
- Experience in the finance or risk industries and working with sales environments.
What we offer you:
- A collaborative workplace, that will both challenge you and recognise your achievements
- A unique opportunity to shape and contribute to a flourishing business
- A highly engaged team with great perks and work space
If you can see yourself in this role and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of Prospa, then please apply now.