We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
Did you know our first HR role at Prospa was in Employee Experience? It’s a testament to the importance our Co-founders, Beau and Greg, place on our employee experience.
Our goal is to become the best place to work in Australia, and in this role you will directly contribute to facilitating exceptional employee experiences at Prospa. Reporting to the Head of Talent Development & Experience, you’ll collaborate with the Talent Development & Experience Specialist, to support the delivery of a wide range of programs and events.
What you will be doing
- Coordinating our leadership & employee development programs
- Coordinating company wide events, communication forums and employee engagement programs
- Planning and management of our monthly induction program
- Collating and evaluating employee feedback across a range of forums, to ensure continuous improvement and drive transparency across Prospa
- Supporting the implementation of a Learning System and ongoing system maintenance
- Supporting the team across a range of administrative responsibilities – reporting, invoice management etc
What you’ll need to succeed
- A passion for delivering an exceptional employee experience
- A degree in HR, Organisational Psychology (or similar field) is desirable
- Previous experience in program and/or events coordination
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Prioritisation and time management skills, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively to achieve aligned outcomes
- Ability to maintain your composure, accept feedback, and deliver in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- A self-starter and proactive mindset
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer:
- Highly competitive incentive scheme
- Flexible ways of working
- Winter @ Prospa (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts…)
- Team and company wide social events
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities & study assistance
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?