Prospa is driven by its people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers – where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team, inform how we think and act every day. We are also recognised as an AON Hewitt Best Employer in 2017 and 2018 and a FINNIES Best Fintech Place to Work.
Prospa helps small businesses across Australia achieve their dreams, by creating an alternate funding pathway when traditional finance is not available. To date we’ve helped over 20,000 unique small business customers across Australia with over $1 billion in small business loans.
Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small business in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its rapidly growing team, currently 250 strong.
This represents a unique opportunity to join one of Australia's most exciting and fastest growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture and plenty of further growth.
Prospa is passionate about its people. Their diversity, skills, and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers. Our people, in turn, are ambassadors of our values.
As one of the fastest growing FinTech companies in Australia we are looking to hire an experienced recruitment professional who knows the talent market in technology and can partner with our hiring managers across the business to help us recruit the best and brightest talent on the planet.
We use Greenhouse ATS and therefore knowledge of that would be great, but any other cloud ATS is fine. You’ll be involved in the full end to end process from using dynamic and creative sourcing. You will be the trusted advisor to our senior leaders and hiring managers with regards pipeline, role scoping and market intelligence. You will be measured on direct hires, candidate experience and quality of hire with an overall focus on contributing to a diverse and inclusive culture.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Partner with hiring managers to gain a deep understanding of hiring needs and how each role fits into the organisation.
- Execute sourcing strategies for each position, targeting multiple candidate channels.
- Engage and build meaningful hiring manager relationships.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management; conduct in-depth screening, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios.
- Use your advanced sourcing skills to uncover talent others can't.
- Articulate recruiting plans with deliverables, timelines and tracking process.
- Research and build talent pools within Prospa's competitive landscapes.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Demonstrable end to end Tech recruitment experience in the Australian market.
- Minimum 3+ years in-house recruitment/tech talent acquisition experience within a fast paced, driven organisation.
- Sound knowledge of the Australian tech landscape and candidate market.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and a passion for providing great people experiences.
COME AND JOIN OUR TEAM
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time.