Prospa is driven by its people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers - where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values: Obsess about customers; Deliver value fast; Day 1; Simplicity; Be bold, open and real; and One team, inform how we think and act every day. We are also recognised as an AON Hewitt Best Employer and a FINNIES Best Fintech Place To Work.
As one of the fastest growing FinTech companies in Australia we are looking to hire an experienced recruitment professional who knows the candidate market in technology and can partner with our hiring managers across the business to help us recruit the best and brightest talent on the planet.
- Work with hiring managers to gain a deep understanding of hiring needs and how each role fits into the organisation
- Execute sourcing strategies for each position, targeting multiple candidate channels
- Build and maintain hiring manager relationships
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management; conduct in-depth screening of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios
- Use advanced sourcing skills to uncover talent others can't
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to Prospa's long term growth, implementing new processes and fine tuning existing processes
- Articulate recruiting plans with deliverables, timelines and tracking process
- Participate in recruitment marketing and sourcing initiatives including meet-ups, tech events and conferences
- Research and build talent pools within Prospa's competitive landscapes
We use Greenhouse ATS and therefore knowledge of that would be great, but any other cloud ATS is fine. You’ll be involved in the full end to end process from using varied and innovative sourcing methods to negotiating offers and setting up on-boarding plans. You’ll be the trusted advisor to our hiring managers with regards pipeline, role scoping and market intelligence. We work with a small number of specialist recruitment agencies and consultant so you will need great
You have solid experience recruiting tech' talent with an in-house recruiting team and you enjoy candidate interaction and get energy from representing a top brand in the market. You enjoy attending industry events and make it your brand to be a face for the teams you represent. People describe you as having great communication skills and you're passionate about providing an awesome candidate experience at every touchpoint. Working with ambiguity and change doesn't phase you because you adapt easily and don't fear making educated decisions.
What you'll need to succeed
- Solid end to end recruitment experience in the Australian market
- Minimum 6-12 months in-house recruitment experience
- Good knowledge of the tech’ landscape and candidate market
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- A passion for providing great people experiences
Come and join us
We offer a unique opportunity to shape and contribute to a flourishing, fast-growing business as an integral part of a highly engaged team with great perks and a fun workspace.
Achieving our vision to change the way small business owners experience finance requires a diverse group of passionate, creative and innovative people. You can find out a bit more about working at Prospa here.
We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
With the greatest respect, we will not be accepting CVs from recruitment agencies for this role.