Prospa is driven by its people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers - where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team, inform how we think and act every day. We are also recognised as an AON Hewitt Best Employer in 2017 and 2018 and a FINNIES Best Fintech Place to Work.
Prospa helps small businesses across Australia achieve their dreams, by creating an alternate funding pathway when traditional finance is not available. To date we’ve helped over 18,000 unique small business customers across Australia with over $920 million in small business loans.
Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small business in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its rapidly growing team, currently 200 strong.
This represents a unique opportunity to join one of Australia's most exciting and fastest growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture and plenty of further growth.
As one of the fastest growing FinTech companies in Australia we are looking to hire an experienced recruitment professional on a 6 month contract who knows the talent market in technology and can partner with our hiring managers across the business to help us recruit the best and brightest talent on the planet.
We use Greenhouse ATS and therefore knowledge of that would be great, but any other cloud ATS is fine. You’ll be involved in the full end to end process from using dynamic and creative sourcing. You will be the trusted advisor to our hiring managers with regards pipeline, role scoping and market intelligence.
Role responsibilities include
- Work with hiring managers to gain a deep understanding of hiring needs and how each role fits into the organisation.
- Execute sourcing strategies for each position, targeting multiple candidate channels.
- Engage and build meaningful hiring manager relationships.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management; conduct in-depth screening, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios.
- Use your advanced sourcing skills to uncover talent others can't.
- Articulate recruiting plans with deliverables, timelines and tracking process.
- Research and build talent pools within Prospa's competitive landscapes.
Skills, experience, knowledge
- Demonstrable end to end recruitment experience in the Australian market.
- Minimum 3+ years in-house recruitment / talent acquisition experience within a fast paced, tech driven organisation.
- Sound knowledge of the tech’ landscape and candidate market.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and a passion for providing great people experiences.
Come and join us
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, creative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same phenomenal experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CV's will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.