We are driven by our people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers – where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team, inform how we think and act every day. We are also recognised as an AON Hewitt Best Employer in 2017 and 2018 FINNIES Best Fintech Place to Work and a Great Place to Work in 2019!
What you will be doing
- Handle project responsibilities with strategic talent initiatives.
- Effectively manage the Technical Recruiter and help to select and onboard a fixed term recruitment coordinator.
- Take the lead on strategic sourcing plans across all headcount requirements.
- Work collaboratively with the broader People & Culture team to deliver on team and company OGSMs.
- Report against key metrics.
- Handle the full lifecycle of role recruitment using multiple channels and tools.
- Advise and coach hiring managers on all things talent and recruitment, ensuring confident hiring decisions can be made based on the right things.
What you'll need to succeed
- Solid experience as a Talent acquisition lead and with minimum 2 years in an internal recruitment role.
- Experience managing a small team and balancing both leading and doing work.
- Experience recruiting into a tech' environment (ideally software engineering, rather than IT).
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent behaviour/competency based interviewing skills and experience Talent project delivery experience.
- Experience in talent planning and partnering with internal leaders.
- An understanding of recruitment marketing tactics, including social media engagement and the power of creating talent communities
- Being passionate about the importance of providing an awesome candidate experience and you happily educate your hiring manager community to ensure this is achieved consistently.
- Experience using data to inform and influence decisions and you readily demonstrate business value with supporting metrics.
Come and join our team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward outstanding achievements, and actively provide our people the same exceptional experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect, CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time.