Prospa is Australia’s #1 online lender to small businesses and our bold vision is to change the way small business owners experience finance. As a pre-IPO fintech with doubling revenues and a roadmap of new product development, there has never been a better time to join Prospa.
We are inspired by our people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers - where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. We love our values of 'obsess about customers', 'be bold, open and real', 'deliver value fast', 'simplicity' and 'one team', as they guide our thoughts and actions every single day.
Our company is growing rapidly and we require a Talent Acquisition Lead with experience of recruiting into either tech companies or a tech environment to support us in achieving our growth plans. The role reports into the Group Executive People & Culture and joins a small but thriving team.
We use Greenhouse ATS and therefore knowledge of that would be great, but any other cloud ATS is fine. You’ll be leading the full end to end process from using varied and innovative sourcing methods (meetups, Githhub, Stack Overflow etc) to negotiating offers and creating on-boarding plans. We employ a variety of great tools but are always on the lookout for ways to improve our processes with technology. You’ll be the trusted advisor to our Exec team with regards talent initiatives, recruiting and providing market intelligence. We work with a small number of specialist recruitment agencies so you will need great partnering skills too to ensure the best possible outcomes are achieved with close collaboration.
Responsibilities will include:
- Project responsibilities with strategic talent initiatives eg EVP, employer branding, on-boarding, tools and recruitment process improvements
- Taking the lead on strategic sourcing plans across all headcount requirements
- Working collaboratively with the Talent Acquisition Specialist and broader People & Culture team to deliver on team goals
- Reporting against metrics including quality of hire and hiring activity against budget
- Handling the full lifecycle of role recruitment using multiple channels and tools
- Advising and coaching hiring managers on all things talent and recruitment, ensuring confident hiring decisions can be made based on the right things
You're an experienced Talent Acquisition professional and a passionate problem solver. You love finding opportunities to create efficiencies and make the complex simple. You've very possibly worked both agency side and internal and use these two key perspectives to full advantage in understanding which channels to use to get the best access and engagement of target candidate markets. You understand recruitment marketing tactics, including social media engagement and the power of creating talent communities and you've opinions to share on the Australian talent landscape. You recognise and are passionate about the importance of providing an awesome candidate experience and you happily educate your hiring manager community to ensure this is achieved consistently. You advocate using data to inform and influence decisions and you readily demonstrate business value with supporting metrics.
Here's what you'll need to succeed
- 5-10 years end to end talent acquisition experience with minimum 1 year in an internal role
- Experience recruiting into a tech' environment (ideally software engineering, rather than IT)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent behaviour/competency based interviewing skills and experience
- Talent project delivery experience
What we offer:
We offer a great opportunity to shape and contribute to a flourishing, fast-growth fintech business as an integral part of a highly engaged team with great perks and a beautiful workspace.
Achieving our vision requires a diverse group of passionate, creative and innovative people. We're committed to being an equal opportunities employer. You can find out a bit more about working at Prospa here.
We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
With the greatest respect, we will not be accepting CVs from recruitment agencies for this role.