Prospa is driven by its people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers – where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team, inform how we think and act every day. We are also recognised as an AON Hewitt Best Employer in 2017 and 2018 and a FINNIES Best Fintech Place to Work.
Prospa helps small businesses across Australia achieve their dreams, by creating an alternate funding pathway when traditional finance is not available. To date we’ve helped over 19,000 unique small business customers across Australia with over $1 billion in small business loans.
Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small business in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its rapidly growing team, currently 250 strong.
This represents a unique opportunity to join one of Australia's most exciting and fastest growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture and plenty of further growth.
Reporting to the Head of Talent, this is an exciting opportunity to strategically support the growth of talent at Prospa. You will be an experienced sourcer / talent specialist focused on creatively sourcing talent for strategic hires, with a particular focus on our high growth areas such as Product & Tech
Your curiosity and tenaciousness will see you build, navigate and engage your network through creative content, networking and events. Your success will be focused on building our brand in market and bringing Prospa’s EVP to life.
Does this sound like your new challenge?
- Understanding future talent needs including specific skill sets and strategic hires.
- Creatively engaging with passive talent through social media, meetups, events, thought leadership and market mapping.
- Engaging with future talent across all platforms (LinkedIn, Slack, Stack Overflow etc)
- Collaborating with Talent Acquisition Partners and leaders on future workforce planning needs, and building talent campaigns accordingly
- Actively promoting Prospa’s EVP, brand and culture in adaptable ways to educate and engage future talent.
- Introducing exceptional talent from talent-pools and networks to the TA team to be included in the shortlisting / interview process.
- Crafting / Co-creating content with our marketing team for target audiences as well as a broader generalist pipeline.
- Supporting the Head of Talent in building talent pipelines for critical roles as a part of succession planning.
- Partnering with stakeholders to build talent campaigns for niche roles.
- Own the events / meetup calendar with support from the People & Culture team and the relevant teams in the business.
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience engaging and building relationships with outstanding talent (Tech/Product preferable).
- Experience pivoting across talent pools and networks in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative thinker with insight into candidate attraction, skillsets and industries.
- Passion for social media, including content generation with insight on thought leadership and engagement.
- Experience in creative sourcing strategies to build talent pools and passive candidate networks.
- Positive brand ambassador with the ability to bring Prospa’s EVP to life.
- Focuses on the Customer: Ability to build trust and respect with customers and channel partners
- Excellent communications and presentation skills: Ability to establish immediate rapport with partners, customers and related industry representatives and become a trusted advisor
- Results Driven Self-starter: Outstanding organisational skills coupled with a high degree of attention to detail and a proactive “can-do” attitude.
- Executes Perfectly & Takes Accountability for Actions: Excellent at executing agreed decisions without undue delay. Takes responsibility for own actions or decisions, regardless of outcomes or success.
- Fosters Teamwork, Collaboration & Respect for Others: Seeks and values diverse contributions, experiences and ideas of others. Flexible team player who thrives in fast-paced environments and is able to work autonomously.
COME AND JOIN THE TEAM
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same phenomenal experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time