We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
As a Software Engineer in Test, you will be working as part of the Quality Assurance (QA) team where you will be responsible for performing System and User acceptance tests, building and maintaining automation framework. Working across multiple projects, you will be responsible for ensuring that high quality software is delivered.
What you will be doing
- Identify missing requirements, review specifications and technical design documents to provide meaningful feedback.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate quality testing activities.
- Develop test plans, test strategy, and test scripts for new, and existing features.
- Write test cases, covering both sanity and in-depth testing including and not limited to regression, boundary, negative, compatibility, end to end, exploratory, and concurrency tests.
- Develop effective, reusable and maintainable test automation frameworks and test suites.
- Integrate the test automation runs to CI/CD, preferably with the Azure pipelines.
- Debug, review code for other team members and provide feedback.
- Engage with stakeholders at all levels to ensure the best possible outcome and quality improvement across our products.
- Stay abreast of industry software testing tools and best practices.
- Make significant contributions to the development and deployment of new test technologies and processes.
What you’ll need to succeed
- 4+ years of testing experience.
- Experience in creating good acceptance and integration test scenarios ensuring higher code coverage.
- Experience with Web, API and/or Mobile testing.
- Exposure to automation tools – Selenium, Protractor/WebdriverIO, Cypress, etc.
- Fine attention to detail and outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer
- Work with the latest technologies – we work with the best tech in the market
- Study allowance and paid learning days
- Career development opportunities
- Flexibility (remote work on offer)
- Bonuses and stock options
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Team and company wide social events
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?
With the greatest respect CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time.