Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small businesses in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its rapidly growing team, currently over 200 strong. This represents a unique opportunity to join us, one of Australia's most exciting and fastest-growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture.
We are driven by our people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers – where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team, inform how we think and act every day. We are also recognised as an AON Hewitt Best Employer in 2017 and 2018 FINNIES Best Fintech Place to Work and a Great Place to Work in 2019!
As a Software Engineer in Test, you will be working as part of the Quality Assurance (QA) team where you will be responsible for performing System and User acceptance tests, building and maintaining automation framework. Working across multiple projects, you will be responsible for ensuring that high quality software is delivered.
What you will be doing
- Identify missing requirements, review specifications and technical design documents to provide meaningful feedback.
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating quality testing activities.
- Develop test plans, test strategy, and test scripts for new, and existing features.
- Write test cases, covering both sanity and in-depth testing including and not limited to regression, boundary, negative, compatibility, end to end, exploratory, and concurrency tests.
- Develop effective, reusable and maintainable test automation frameworks and test suites.
- Integrate the test automation runs to CI/CD, preferably with the Azure pipelines.
- Debug, review code for other team members and provide feedback.
- Engage with stakeholders at all levels to ensure the best possible outcome and quality improvement across our products.
- Stay abreast of industry software testing tools and best practices.
- Make significant contributions to the development and deployment of new test technologies and processes.
What you'll need to succeed
- 4+ years of testing experience.
- Experience in creating good acceptance and integration test scenarios ensuring higher code coverage.
- Experience with Web, API and/or Mobile testing.
- Exposure to automation tools – Selenium, Protractor/WebdriverIO, Cypress, etc.
- Fine attention to detail and outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
What's nice to have
- Exposure to Salesforce and Finance domain is an advantage.
- Experience with testing platform like BrowerStack.
- Experience with Salesforce Apex code and debugging skills.
- Experience with publishing npm package to npm repository.
Come and Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time.