Business Operations Division
Prospa is Australia's leading online lender to small business and committed to helping small business owners access the funds they need to grow. Prospa prides itself on its people and has a highly engaged team dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding our customer expectations.
Our people enable us to deliver on this to our customers through their diversity, skills and energy. The Prospa values of Fairness, Great Decision Making, Partnerships and Thinking Differently inform what we do and how we act every day.
The Settlements Officer is pivotal to keeping our business running. It's a fast-paced administrative role that requires someone with great attention to detail and an affinity for accuracy. You'll need to interact with stakeholders across the business, so a people person with excellent communication skills is a must.
What you will do:
- Review settlement details for authorisation
- Authorise and process funds required for settlement
- Accurately review data, ensuring all loans are entered correctly and according to policy
- Ensure settlements occur in an accurate and timely manner
- Check that all documentation has been executed correctly and all approval conditions are satisfied prior to settlement and the release of funds
- Communicate with internal departments on status of settlement
- 2+ years' previous experience in a lending environment, ideally in a settlements role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Strong data entry skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team
- Resilience when working under pressure and ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment
What we offer you:
- A collaborative workplace, that will both challenge you and recognise your achievements
- A unique opportunity to shape and contribute to a flourishing business
- A highly engaged team with great perks and work space
If you can see yourself in this role and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of Prospa, then please apply now. We look forward to receiving your application.
To learn more about our company visit our Linked In Page.