Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small businesses in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its rapidly growing team, currently over 200 strong. This represents a unique opportunity to join us, one of Australia's most exciting and fastest-growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture.
We are driven by our people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers – where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team, inform how we think and act every day. We are also recognised as an AON Hewitt Best Employer in 2017 and 2018 FINNIES Best Fintech Place to Work and a Great Place to Work in 2019!
Our design team spans the subject areas of service design, product design, marketing & graphic design and branding. We take a human-centered approach and consider each touchpoint with our customers — whether it’s a mobile app, a television campaign, window sign, or an email. As such, our team designs solutions that complete the entire customer journey. We’re enthusiastic about building a unified design organisation to provide a deeply comprehensive customer experience.
To support this, we're looking for an experienced Service Designer to join team to help craft and deliver on our design vision as well as execute on our plan. The ideal candidate will be excited about the role of design in solving complex, real-world problems through intentional, human experiences. You'll love partnering with talented designers and collaborating more broadly with a variety of roles across several fast-paced teams across our entire business.
What you will be doing
- Work with various stakeholders to explore and define problem spaces and inefficiencies.
- Work collaboratively with designers and key partners to establish goals, requirements and process improvements.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research and analysis to understand both staff and customer needs and themes.
- Conduct ongoing process and digital product experiments that test your hypotheses.
- Analyse feedback and activity.
- Iterate to improve customer and staff experiences.
- Define success metrics for new initiatives.
- Craft artefacts such as journey maps and design blueprints that communicate current state customer and staff journeys as well as future target state journeys.
- Present, communicate, and gain buy-in.
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrated 3+ years of industry experience.
- Detailed experience in service design.
- Experience in using quantitative and qualitative evidence to support design rationale i.e.: analytics, survey/feedback etc.
- Understanding of accessibility.
- Solid knowledge of leading practices for service design.
- Ability to work directly multiple teams including Product Management, Design, Engineering, Sales, Customer Success, Credit, Marketing and P&C.
Come and Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward outstanding achievements, and actively provide our people the same exceptional experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect, CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time.