This is a hybrid role if you are located in Sydney OR a remote role if you are located outside of our Sydney Hub.
We are recognised as a Great Place to Work. We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry to the next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper. To date, we’ve helped over 30,000 unique small business customers across Australia and New Zealand with over $2 billion in small business loans.
Our values: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team, inform how we think and act every day.
At Prospa, our design team spans the disciplines of service design, product design, marketing, graphic design, copywriting and branding. We take a human-centered approach and consider each touchpoint with our customers — whether it’s a mobile app, television campaign, window sign, or an email. As such, our team designs solutions that complete the entire customer journey. We’re passionate about building a unified design organisation to provide a deeply comprehensive customer experience.
We are seeking a talented and passionate User Interface Designer to join our team to be responsible taking our UI design to a new level. You’ll contribute to our evolving design system, support our Product Designers and play a key role in raising the quality and consistency of Prospa’s digital experience across both web and mobile.
What you will be doing:
- Lead the UI delivery within our team of product managers, designers and developers
- Contribute to, and advocate for, the Prospa Design System to help the team be more efficient in product delivery
- Collaborate to generate ideas and compelling solutions
- Define creative briefs and explore new app design concepts
- Present, communicate and gain buy-in for design solutions
- Identify opportunities for uplift and delight within our product touchpoints
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Be able to thrive in a collaborative team, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent visual design & interaction design skills
- Passionate design advocates, committed to best practice, process improvements and sharing ideas and inspiration within the team
- Problem solvers who love big challenges, tackle them using a collaborative workflow, with the customer front of mind
- Expert knowledge of Figma and prototyping
- Ability to create compelling animations, micro-interactions
What we offer
- Work with the latest technologies in the market
- Study allowance and paid learning days
- Join a team of passionate, diverse and talented Engineers
- Career development opportunities
- Flexible ways of working – we’re a hybrid environment
- Bonuses and stock options
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Team and company wide social events
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?