Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small businesses in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its rapidly growing team, currently over 200 strong. This represents a unique opportunity to join us, one of Australia's most exciting and fastest-growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture.
We are driven by our people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers – where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team, inform how we think and act every day. We are also recognised as an AON Hewitt Best Employer in 2017 and 2018 FINNIES Best Fintech Place to Work and a Great Place to Work in 2019!
As a Senior Test Automation Engineer, you will work as part of the QA team where you will build and maintain the automation framework. Working across multiple projects, you will be responsible for ensuring that good quality software is delivered.
What you will do
- Develop effective, reusable and maintainable test automation frameworks and test suites.
- Work with product and engineering teams to plan, develop and execute test cases and suites.
- Integrate the test automation runs to CICD pipeline.
- Create test plans for functional as well as non-functional requirements.
- Advocate, mentor, and share best practices openly with the team.
- Engage with stakeholders at all levels to ensure the best possible outcome and quality improvement across our products.
- Stay abreast of industry software testing tools and best practices.
- Make significant contributions to the development and deployment of new test technologies and processes.
What you'll need to succeed
- 7+ years of strong experience in building, maintaining and scaling Web, API and Mobile testing.
- Expertise building Mobile Test Automation frameworks using XCUITest/Espresso/Appium.
- Experience with automation tools – Selenium, Protractor/WebdriverIO, Cypress, BrowerStack etc.
- Experience with Git, Agile software development and Jira.
- Hands on experience using Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery with Azure Pipelines, Jenkins, Bamboo, or similar tool.
What's nice to have
- Exposure to Salesforce and Finance domain.
- Familiarity with C# and Node.js.
Come and Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time.