Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small businesses in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its rapidly growing team, currently over 200 strong. This represents a unique opportunity to join us, one of Australia's most exciting and fastest-growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture.
We are driven by our people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers – where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team, inform how we think and act every day. We are also recognised as an AON Hewitt Best Employer in 2017 and 2018 FINNIES Best Fintech Place to Work and a Great Place to Work in 2019!
As a Senior Test Automation Engineer, you will work as part of the QA team where you will build and maintain the automation framework. Working across multiple projects, you will be responsible for ensuring that good quality software is delivered.
What you will do
- Develop effective, reusable and maintainable test automation frameworks and test suites.
- Work with product and engineering teams to plan, develop and execute test cases and suites.
- Integrate the test automation runs to CICD pipeline.
- Build test plans for functional as well as non-functional requirements.
- Mentor others in creation of test automation cases.
- Engage with stakeholders at all levels to ensure the best possible outcome.
What you'll need to succeed
- 7+ years of proven experience in writing and running test automation scripts.
- Significant knowledge and experience with Web, API and Mobile testing.
- Exposure to automation tools – Selenium, Protractor/WebdriverIO, Appium.
- Solid understanding of Source control GIT.
What's nice to have
- Well versed with automation of REST APIs.
- Experience working with Azure Devops, Jenkins, Bamboo or similar tool.
- Exposure to Salesforce and Finance domain is an advantage.
Come and Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time.