This is a hybrid role if you are located in Sydney OR a remote role if you are located outside of our Sydney Hub.
We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry to the next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
The role of Senior Test Automation Engineer is absolutely key at Prospa. You will work across a variety of high-profile projects, with full responsibility for ensuring that good quality software is delivered. The QA team you’ll be joining is an awesome group of talented engineers at various levels who are passionate about what they do, highly collaborative with each other and with engineering and product teams too and they’re delivering real value every day. You will be welcomed as someone bringing your own unique experience, background and perspective to complement this team and we know you’ll love the work we’re doing.
What you will be doing
- Develop effective, reusable and maintainable test automation frameworks and test suites.
- Work with product and engineering teams to plan, develop and execute test cases and suites.
- Integrate the test automation runs to CICD pipeline.
- Build test plans for functional as well as non-functional requirements.
- Mentor others in creation of test automation cases.
- Engage with stakeholders at all levels to ensure the best possible outcome.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Proven experience in writing and running test automation scripts.
- Significant knowledge and experience with Web, API and Mobile testing.
- Exposure to automation tools – Selenium, Protractor/WebdriverIO, Appium.
- Solid understanding of Source control GIT.
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer
- A team of passionate, diverse, talented thought leaders in tech
- Modern tech stack environment with a cloud first approach
- A fast scaling tech organisation that is not afraid to invest in technology
- Highly competitive incentive scheme
- Flexible ways of working (Remote AU work on offer)
- Seasonal programs (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts and a whole lot more)
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities and study assistance
- Study allowance and paid learning days
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?