We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry to the next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
As a Senior Test Automation Engineer, you will work as part of the [email protected] QA team where you will build and maintain the automation framework across web, mobile and API’s.
This is a hands-on role that will see you working across multiple projects and being responsible for ensuring high quality software is delivered. You will play a critical role in the improvement of quality, shipping better products more consistently. Working with the team in an Agile development environment, you will drive the efforts in assessing, mitigating risks and solving quality challenges.
What you will be doing
- Develop effective, reusable and maintainable test automation frameworks and test suites.
- Work with product and engineering teams to plan, develop and execute test cases and suites.
- Integrate the test automation runs to CICD pipeline.
- Create test plans for functional as well as non-functional requirements.
- Advocate, mentor, and share best practices openly with the team.
- Engage with stakeholders at all levels to ensure the best possible outcome and quality improvement across our products.
- Stay abreast of industry software testing tools and best practices.
- Make significant contributions to the development and deployment of new test technologies/automation processes that promote ease of use, reusability, maintainability and scalability.
What you’ll need to succeed
- 7+ years of solid experience in building, maintaining and scaling Web, API and Mobile testing.
- Proven experience in developing test automation frameworks across technology stacks and toolsets.
- Experience with automation tools – Selenium, Protractor/WebdriverIO, Cypress, BrowerStack etc.
- Experience with Git, Agile software development and Jira.
- Experience using Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery with Azure Pipelines, Jenkins, Bamboo, or similar tool.
- Experience with Salesforce will be advantageous but not essential.
- Financial Service experience will be advantageous but not essential.
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer
- Work with the latest technologies in the market
- Study allowance and paid learning days
- Join a team of passionate, diverse and talented Engineers
- Career development opportunities
- Flexibility (remote work on offer)
- Bonuses and stock options
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Team and company wide social events
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?