We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry to the next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
As a Senior Test Automation Engineer, you will work as part of the QA team where you will build and maintain the automation framework. Working across multiple projects, you will be responsible for ensuring that good quality software is delivered.
What you will be doing
- Develop effective, reusable and maintainable test automation frameworks and test suites.
- Work with product and engineering teams to plan, develop and execute test cases and suites.
- Integrate the test automation runs to CICD pipeline.
- Build test plans for functional as well as non-functional requirements.
- Mentor others in creation of test automation cases.
- Engage with stakeholders at all levels to ensure the best possible outcome.
What you’ll need to succeed
- 7+ years of proven experience in writing and running test automation scripts.
- Significant knowledge and experience with Web, API and Mobile testing.
- Exposure to automation tools – Selenium, Protractor/WebdriverIO, Appium.
- Solid understanding of Source control GIT.
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer
- Work with the latest technologies in the market
- Study allowance and paid learning days
- Join a team of passionate, diverse and talented Engineers
- Career development opportunities
- Flexibility (remote work on offer)
- Bonuses and stock options
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Team and company wide social events
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?