This is a hybrid role if you are located in Sydney OR a remote role if you are located outside of our Sydney Hub.
We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
As a Software Engineer at Prospa, you will be a part of our ever-growing Engineering team that builds fast, secure and scalable applications. You will drive continuous improvement and play an unmissable part in attracting great customers and partners by making us stand out from the crowd. You will develop software that integrates with internal and external systems, using forward-thinking, cloud-based microservices architectures. You will collaborate and work closely with our Product, Design, and Frontend teams, providing full stack capabilities where required.
What you will be doing
- Create efficient, scalable, secure and reusable software in line with our strategy
- Review other team members’ work and share experience and knowledge
- Join and contribute to “grooming” sessions and stand-ups
- Where required, host architecture and design sessions to explain the system being developed
- Influence the technical direction of the team alongside our leadership
- Drive a culture of innovation to positively impact all of Engineering
What you’ll need to succeed
- Deep experience in .NET Framework and .NET Core as a Software Developer
- Excellent knowledge of Cloud based development in AWS or Azure
- Good experience with CI/CD
- Familiar with architectural patterns with exposure to a product that contained Microservices and Message/Event Driven Architecture
- Strong understanding of solid principles
- Excellent communication skills that enable you to work closely with multi-disciplined teams and explain your thought process
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer:
- A team of passionate, diverse, talented thought leaders in tech
- Modern tech stack environment with a cloud first approach
- A fast scaling tech organisation that is not afraid to invest in technology
- Highly competitive incentive scheme
- Flexible ways of working (Remote AU work on offer)
- Seasonal programs (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts and a whole lot more)
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities and study assistance
- Study allowance and paid learning days
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?