We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
As a Senior Software Engineer at Prospa, you will be responsible for building fast, secure, scalable and maintainable applications that will make Prospa stand out from the crowd. You will drive efficiencies within the business and play an integral part in attracting great customers and partners. You will develop software that integrates with a myriad of internal and external systems, using cloud based microservices architectures. You are well versed in .NET framework and cloud technologies, especially PaaS and take ownership of DevOps responsibilities. You will work closely with the Product, Design, and Front End teams potentially providing full stack capabilities where required.
What you will be doing
- Create efficient, scalable, secure and reusable software responding to time and technical constraints
- Code reviewing other team members work paying attention to patterns and practices of the team
- Present in product “grooming” sessions and stand-ups, contributing expertise where required
- Host architecture and design sessions where required to explain the system being developed
- Share experience and knowledge openly with the team
- Ensure that systems have the correct level of logging and monitoring
- Keep abreast of technology changes and keeping Prospa on the leading but not bleeding edge of the technical landscape
- Identify and address any performance issues that arise
- Keep security and customer privacy front of mind throughout the SDLC
What you’ll need to succeed
- 5+ years experience as a Software Developer in .NET Framework, .NET Core
- Excellent knowledge of Cloud based development in AWS or Azure
- Good experience with CI/CD
- Knowledge of Git + Workflows to support code review and release of software
- Familiar with architectural patterns with exposure to a product that contained Microservices and Message/Event Driven Architecture
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code
- Solid principles, understand support through code review
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer:
- Work with the latest technologies in the market
- Study allowance and paid learning days
- Join a team of passionate, diverse and talented Engineers
- Career development opportunities
- Flexibility (remote work on offer)
- Bonuses and stock options
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Team and company wide social events
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?