This is a hybrid role if you are located in Sydney OR a remote role if you are located outside of our Sydney Hub.
We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
As a Senior Software Engineer (Mobile), you will be a key member of our engineering team. You will work across a number of high profile projects that will see you architecting and building API solutions for new mobile and web applications. Your eye for detail and passion for delivering value fast will see you working within a like-minded team that is driven by making things happen! Furthermore, our team is highly supportive and embrace each other’s opinions, knowledge and experience.
What you will be doing
- Architect and build reliable, scalable and secure APIs for Mobile & Web applications.
- Write code that are readable, reliable, reusable and maintainable.
- Design and implement features for mobile applications from designs and wire-frames as required.
- Use your technical experience and knowledge to solve both business and technology problems.
- Model, mentor and coach other team members in best practices and hone their skills through peer programming, effective code reviews, and providing feedback.
- Be a driver of quality, surfacing data and metrics to guide development, quality and availability.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Proven experience with developing well-crafted APIs for modern Mobile applications.
- Experienced in modern Mobile application development practices for both iOS & Android (React Native).
- Have deep knowledge in TypeScript, Node.js, GraphQL and Microservices architecture.
- Skilled in designing robust, secure and reliable distributed API services, employing sound software architecture practices.
- Proven experience in building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines for both mobile apps and APIs.
- Passion for quality, and you know what it means to ship high quality code.
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer
- A team of passionate, diverse, talented thought leaders in tech
- Modern tech stack environment with a cloud first approach
- A fast scaling tech organisation that is not afraid to invest in technology
- Highly competitive incentive scheme
- Flexible ways of working (Remote AU work on offer)
- Seasonal programs (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts and a whole lot more)
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities and study assistance
- Study allowance and paid learning days
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Be a master of your own destiny. Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?