We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
As a Software Engineer at Prospa, you will be responsible for building fast, secure, scalable and maintainable applications that will make Prospa stand out from the crowd. You will drive efficiencies within the business and play an integral part in attracting customers and partners. You will develop software that integrates with a myriad of internal and external systems, using cloud based microservice architecture, working closely with our Product, Credit and Risk teams.
What you will be doing
- Keep security and customer privacy front of mind throughout the Software Development Life Cycle
- Deliver on outcomes and complex projects, as part of our intelligent decisioning pod
- Collaborate with others on design and implementation of projects
- Be a positive influence across our technology teams, promoting and influencing cross-team projects
- Solve problems systemically and build trust across the organisation
- Share information across engineering. Investigates and promote new technologies and encourage others to be curious
- Write code to a high standard and contributes to reusable components
- Review code effectively, addressing style, correctness and sometimes approach
What you’ll need to succeed
- 5+ years experience as a Software Developer in .NET Framework, .NET Core
- Excellent knowledge of Cloud based development in any provider
- Good experience with CI/CD
- Knowledge of Git + Workflows to support code review and release of software
- Familiar with architectural patterns with exposure to a product that contained Microservices and Message/Event Driven Architecture
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code
- Understanding good coding practices and supporting the team through code review
- Experience with unit testing
- Excellent work ethic, self-learning, time management and organisation skills
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer:
- Work with the latest technologies in the market
- Study allowance and paid learning days
- Join a team of passionate, diverse and talented Engineers
- Career development opportunities
- Flexibility (remote work on offer)
- Bonuses and stock options
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Team and company wide social events
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?