This is a hybrid role if you are located in Sydney OR a remote role if you are located outside of our Sydney Hub.
We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
As a Salesforce Engineer, you will design and build well-crafted software solutions within the Salesforce ecosystem. You have an eye for detail, and are passionate about delivering value fast to our customers. You enjoy problem solving and understanding different problem spaces. You are motivated by solving meaningful customer problems, and bringing efficiencies to the business.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work closely with business users and your fellow engineers to create and extend scalable, secure and efficient Salesforce software applications.
- Design and build software features that are readable, reliable, reusable and maintainable.
- Understand the challenges faced by our internal and external customers, and find the suitable solution at a timely manner.
- Apply best practices and hone your skills through peer programming, effective code reviews, and providing feedback.
- Be a seeker of quality and continually look to improve product quality and customer satisfaction.
- Share knowledge by creating customer documentation, internal guides and hands-on training.
- Troubleshoot and resolve functional and performance related issues, and conduct root cause analysis.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- 3+ years of Salesforce Development Experience
- Familiarity with REST APIs and security best practices for API integrations
- Proficient in Apex, Triggers, Batch Jobs, Visualforce, Salesforce Lightning and Salesforce API development
- Good understanding of the Salesforce platform, especially when it comes to performance, scalability and bulk/batch processing capabilities
- Experience of developing scalable applications on multiple Salesforce Clouds like Service/Sales Cloud
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A team player and a self-starter
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer:
- A team of passionate, diverse, talented thought leaders in tech
- Modern tech stack environment with a cloud first approach
- A fast scaling tech organisation that is not afraid to invest in technology
- Highly competitive incentive scheme
- Flexible ways of working (Remote AU work on offer)
- Seasonal programs (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts and a whole lot more)
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities and study assistance
- Study allowance and paid learning days
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?