We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
As a Senior Risk Analyst you’ll be integral to developing ground-breaking, innovative, and market-leading solutions for portfolio risk management and our Credit Decision Engine (CDE). You’ll take our value of simplicity to the next level by simplifying the complex when partnering with key stakeholders across all areas of the business.
What you will be doing
- Build, maintain and monitor models as well as credit risk settings within the Prospa’s Credit Decision Engine used for underwriting
- Quantify and analyse the impact of any changes on Prospa’s portfolio performance.
- Partner with Technology for deploying changes into the Prospa’s Credit Decision Engine
- Collaborate with the wider business to identify how Risk impacts their activities
- Present solutions to variety of stakeholders
- Engage with the wider Risk team to develop their experience and improve knowledge share across the team
What you’ll need to succeed
- Demonstrated success in Credit Risk modelling or Risk Analytics roles, ideally with experience building credit risk scorecards
- Experience in unsecured lending and/or SME lending is highly advantageous
- Experience with credit risk underwriting settings, eligibility and affordability
- Strong technical quantitative experience
- Ability to communicate and translate findings to variety of stakeholders
- Ability to analyse data & generate insights
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience with CI/CD tools, git, Databricks, R, Python, SAS, MATLAB is highly advantageous
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer
- Highly competitive incentive scheme
- Flexible ways of working
- Seasonal programs (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts…)
- Team and company wide social events
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities & study assistance
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?