Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small businesses in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its rapidly growing team, currently over 200 strong. This represents a unique opportunity to join us, one of Australia's most exciting and fastest-growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture.
We are driven by our people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers – where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team, inform how we think and act every day. We are also recognised as an AON Hewitt Best Employer in 2017 and 2018 FINNIES Best Fintech Place to Work and a Great Place to Work in 2019!
As the Senior Product Manager in Finance Technologies, you will actively partner with the broader product and cross-functional teams to bring products to life, all the way from concept to launch. You will be the owner of finance technologies, driving product development for the Loan Management System (LMS) and finance infrastructure technologies in a stable, scalable and adaptable manner. As the bridge between technical and business worlds, you will take ownership of the assets described above.
What you will be doing
- Define and lead the Loan Management System vision and strategy roadmap.
- Work with engineers to build and launch new capabilities and platform features as well as optimize existing features.
- Understand and analyse user needs and work with customer service to understand customer complaints and challenges.
- Review and maintain all financial technology policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the Director of Finance Systems as well as the Finance and FP&A teams to understand their operations and challenges.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong experience in Product Management.
- Finance technology development experience, ideally in lending/funding services.
- Experience working in project and BAU environments.
- Creative problem solving mentality with effective business partnering skills.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
What's nice to have
- A core understanding of the Loan Management System competitive landscape.
- Experience working with revenue modelling, yield analysis, etc.
Come and Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time.