Prospa is driven by its people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers – where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team, inform how we believe and act every day. We are also recognised as an AON Hewitt Best Employer in 2017 and 2018 FINNIES Best Fintech Place to Work and a Great Place to Work in 2019.
Prospa helps small businesses across Australia achieve their dreams, by crafting an alternate funding pathway when traditional finance is not available. To date, we've helped over 27,000 unique small business customers across Australia with over $1.5 billion in small business loans.
Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small business in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its team, currently 210 strong.
Prospa is immensely passionate about its people. Their diversity, skills, and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers. Our people, in turn, are driven by our values.
As the Senior Product Manager in Finance Technologies, you will actively partner with the broader product and cross-functional teams to bring products to life all the way from concept to launch. Our Product Managers own critical areas of the product offering and are integral in the success of Prospa as a brand and business, none more so than our finance technologies.
As a bridge between the technical and business worlds, You will be proficient at breaking down sophisticated problems into smaller chunks and use it to drive product development.
As the owner of finance technologies, you will leverage your experience and up-to-date market knowledge to ensure that our technologies (whether inbuilt or 3rd party) are stable, scalable and adaptable to empower Prospa’s future roadmap.
You will drive product development for the Loan Management System (LMS) and finance infrastructure technologies. Genuine partnering with system engineers to define and roll out products in a near-continuous fashion is imperative. In summary, you will be taking on product ownership of the assets described above.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Define and lead the Loan Management System vision and strategy roadmap.
- Work with business partners to understand the business goals, business metrics and strategy so that it can be incorporated into product planning.
- Work with engineers to build and launch new capabilities and platform features as well as optimize existing features.
- Understand and analyse user needs and work with customer service to understand customer complaints and challenges.
- Evaluating technology performance and managing upgrades and feature releases.
- Reviewing and maintaining all financial technology policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the Director of Finance Systems as well as the Finance and FP&A teams to understand their operations and challenges.
- Finance technology development experience, particularly in lending / financial services.
- A core understanding of the Loan Management System competitive landscape.
- Experience working in project and BAU environments.
- Deep interest in crafting and analysing products.
- Creative problem solver with effective business partnering skills.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Experience in communicating and influencing senior stakeholders.
- Degree in commerce/business/accounting or IT.
- Experience working with revenue modelling, yield analysis, etc. is advantageous.
COME AND JOIN US
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, creative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward phenomenal achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CV's will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.