Prospa is driven by its people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers – where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team, inform how we think and act every day. We are also recognised as an AON Hewitt Best Employer in 2017 and 2018 and a FINNIES Best Fintech Place to Work.
Prospa helps small businesses across Australia achieve their dreams, by creating an alternate funding pathway when traditional finance is not available. To date we’ve helped over 24,000 unique small business customers across Australia with over $1.4 billion in small business loans.
Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small business in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its rapidly growing team, currently 210 strong.
This represents a unique opportunity to join one of Australia's most exciting and fastest growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture and plenty of further growth.
Prospa is extremely passionate about its people. Their diversity, skills, and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers. Our people, in turn, are driven by our values.
At Prospa, we use deep understanding of user behavior, advanced data analytics and an experimentation culture to create innovative products that keeps small businesses moving. As a Product Manager in Prospa you will work very closely with the business units (sales, marketing, customer service, risk, finance, compliance) and user experience, creative design as well as the engineers to bring products to life all the way from concept to launch. Product Managers at Prospa own critical areas of the product offering and are critical in the success of Prospa as a brand and business. You will bridge the technical and business worlds. You will need the ability to break down complex problems into smaller chunks and use it to drive product development. As a product organization we put our team and customers first. You will also need to be passionate about data and analytics as this is core to the way we analyze and make decisions at Prospa.
As the Senior Product Manager for Credit and Payment Technologies you will drive product development for the Credit Decisioning Engine (CDE) and payments infrastructure and technologies. You will be working closely with the CDE and payments engineers to define and roll out products in an agile environment where software is released in a near continuous fashion. You will be taking on product ownership of the assets described above.
Key responsibilities include
- Work with business partners to understand the business goals, business metrics and strategy so that it can be incorporated into the product planning.
- Work with cross functional teams to understand market dynamics, customer and partner needs so that you can build capabilities that will move Prospa well into the future.
- Work with user experience and user research to understand customer behavior and surface platform capabilities that will meet the needs of our customers and enable us to come up with cool and amazing user experiences for our products.
- Work very closely with the Risk and Credit teams to find solutions, optimise systems and processes to bring amazing solutions to our customers.
- Work with engineers to build and launch new capabilities and platform features as well as optimize existing features.
- Understand and analyze user needs and work with customer service to understand customer complaints and challenges..
- Help to define the CDE and payments platform vision and strategy.
- Own the CDE and payments platform roadmap.
- Work with a world class data and analytics team to understand platform/product metrics and consumer behavior with respect to your products.
- Strong technical abilities and able to motivate and work closely with engineers and diving deep into technical solutions
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Deep interest in creating and analyzing products.
- Creative problem solver
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self-starting and highly motivated
- Passion for data and analytics
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of working experience.
- 4+ years working in a dynamic product centric organization(s) where products are developed in an agile and lean way
- Have led and brought at least two products/systems/platforms to market
- Strong understanding of credit decisioning and payments technologies
Come and Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time