We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
As the Senior Product Manager for Capital products, you will drive the enhancement of the customer value propositions for Prospa’s Business loan and Line of credit products, manage pricing and commercial performance, and play a key role in the development of new capital products in the future.
You’ll develop a deep understanding of the drivers of customer and business value and drive strategic actions that achieve great results. This is a high impact role that involves cross-functional partnerships with Sales, Risk, Credit, Treasury, and Finance as well as a close collaboration with other product areas.
What you will be doing
• Manage product commercial settings and P&L
• Monitor the performance of Prospa’s loan portfolio and identify and drive actions to manage customer and business outcomes
• Enhance reporting, analysis, commentary and insights that support effective decisions on product pricing
• Enhance the value, resilience and competitiveness of Prospa’s capital products via a deep understanding of our products and their place in the market
• Partner with key stakeholders to develop new capital products to meet the capital needs of current and future customers
What you’ll need to succeed
• CA, CPA, CFA, Masters qualification is preferred
• Demonstrated expertise in product management, including experience with lending products
• Highly customer-centric thinking, with a strong focus on customer needs and experiences
• Excellent commercial acumen, including a demonstrated ability to make commercial decisions using qualitative and quantitative inputs
• Excellent stakeholder engagement, influencing and relationship-building skills
• Strong organisational and analytical abilities.
• An ability to work in an agile, cross functional squad environment is essential
• You’re a problem Solver who is motivated by a challenge
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer
• A highly competitive incentive scheme
• Flexible ways of working
• Seasonal programs (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts…)
• Team and companywide social events
• Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
• Career development opportunities & study assistance
• A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Be a master of your own destiny. Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?