Prospa helps small businesses across Australia achieve their dreams, by crafting an alternate funding pathway when traditional finance is not available. To date we’ve helped over 19,000 unique small business customers across Australia with over $1 billion in small business loans.
Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small business in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in it's rapidly growing team, currently 250 strong.
This represents a unique opportunity to join one of Australia's most exciting and fastest growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture and plenty of further growth.
Prospa is extremely passionate about its people. Their diversity, skills, and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers. Our people, in turn, are inspired by our values.
Obsess About Customers – We don’t just listen, we hear what’s important.
5* Trustpilot Customer Rating (9.8/10)
Be Bold, Open and Real – Have the courage to take smart risks.
Winner – 2017 FinTech Australia ‘Finnie’ Award for ‘Best Leaders’
Day 1 – We’re driven by the start-up mentality.
Winner – 2018 Financial Times High-Growth Companies (Asia Pacific)
Deliver Value Fast – We celebrate outcomes not process.
Winner – 2015 Deloitte Tech Fast 50 (Almost 7000% growth in three years)
Simplicity – The work of a true genius is making the complex simple.
Winner – 2017 Fintech Business Awards ‘Lending Innovator’
One Team – Success comes from embracing different perspectives.
4.6* Glassdoor Staff Happiness Rating & 2018 Aon Best Employer
At the Prospa, we use deep understanding of user behavior, advanced data analytics. It's an experimentation culture to build innovative products that keeps small businesses moving.
You will work very closely our business functional teams, including UX creative and engineering to bring products to life – from concept to launch. Product Managers at Prospa are truly essential to the success and future of Prospa's business success and brand.
You will bridge the technical and business worlds. You need the ability to break down complex problems into smaller chunks and use it to drive product development. As a product organization we put our team and customers first. You will also need to be passionate about data and analytics as this is core to the way we analyze and make decisions at Prospa.
As a Prospa Pay (https://www.prospa.com/pay) and B2B Trade Product Manager you will drive product development and any future product suite that is in the B2B trade realm. You will be working closely with business and marketing teams as well as the engineering team to define and roll out products in an agile environment where software is released in a near continuous fashion. You will be taking on product ownership for this vertical.
Key responsibilities include
- Collaborate with partners to understand the business goals, business metrics and strategy so that it can be incorporated into the product planning.
- Engage with the marketing team to understand the market dynamics and marketing goals as well as coordinate product launches and product related marketing campaigns.
- Work with user experience and user research teams to analyze customer behavior and needs and create cool and amazing user experiences for your products.
- Work with engineers to build and launch product features as well as optimize existing features.
- Build collaborative relationships with integration partners to integrate Prospa Pay and other products into Ecommerce and in store platforms/systems.
- Understand and analyze user needs and engage with our customer service teams to understand customer complaints and challenges.
- Work with our analytics and partners to come up with the product growth strategies.
- Own and hold full accountability of the Prospa Pay and B2B trade products roadmap.
- Work with an extraordinary data and analytics team to fully grasp product metrics and consumer behavior with respect to your products.
- Strong experience in product management, having led and brought up at least two products to market.
- 4+ years working in a dynamic product centric organization(s) where products are developed in an agile and lean way.
- Proven capacity for developing and understanding strategy.
- Strong organizational and analytical abilities.
- Deep interest in creating and analyzing products.
- Problem Solver who is constantly motivated by challenges.
- Passion for data and analytics. You enjoy using data to make decisions.
- Some startup environment experience is preferred.
What you will need to succeed
- Focuses on the Customer: Ability to build trust and respect with customers and channel partners
- Excellent communications and presentation skills: Ability to establish immediate rapport with partners, customers and related industry representatives and become a trusted advisor
- Results Driven Self-starter: Outstanding organisational skills coupled with a high degree of attention to detail and a proactive “can-do” attitude.
- Executes Perfectly & Takes Accountability for Actions: Excellent at executing agreed decisions without undue delay. Takes responsibility for own actions or decisions, regardless of outcomes or success.
- Fosters Teamwork, Collaboration & Respect for Others: Seeks and values diverse contributions, experiences and ideas of others. Flexible team player who thrives in fast-paced environments and is able to work autonomously.
Come and Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time