Prospa is passionate about its people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers – where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations.
Prospa helps small businesses across Australia achieve their dreams, by crafting an alternate funding pathway when traditional finance is not available. To date we’ve helped over 22,000 unique small business customers across Australia with over $1.2 billion in small business loans.
Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small business in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in it's rapidly growing team, currently 250 strong.
This represents a unique opportunity to join one of Australia's most exciting and fastest growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture and plenty of further growth.
Our people are inspired by our values.
Obsess About Customers – We don’t just listen, we hear what’s important.
Be Bold, Open and Real – Have the courage to take smart risks.
Day 1 – We’re driven by the start-up mentality.
Deliver Value Fast – We celebrate outcomes not process.
Simplicity – The work of a true genius is making the complex simple.
One Team – Success comes from embracing different perspectives.
At the Prospa, we use deep understanding of user behavior, advanced data analytics and an experimentation culture to build innovative products that keeps small businesses moving. As a Product Manager in Prospa you will work very closely with the business units (sales, marketing, customer service, risk, finance, compliance) and user experience, creative design as well as the engineers to bring products to life all the way from concept to launch. Product Managers at Prospa own critical areas of the product offering and are critical in the success of Prospa as a brand and business. You will bridge the technical and business worlds. You will need the ability to break down complex problems into smaller chunks and use it to drive product development. As a product organization we put our team and customers first. You will also need to be passionate about data and analytics as this is core to the way we analyze and make decisions at Prospa.
As a Direct Channel & Mobile Product Manager you will drive product development for the Prospa.com, Prospa.co.nz as well as phone / tablet and any small devices that are mobile in nature. You will be working closely with the web and mobile engineers to define and roll out products in an agile environment where software is released in a near continuous fashion. You will be taking on product ownership of the assets described above.
What you will be doing
- Work with business partners to understand the business goals, business metrics and strategy so that it can be incorporated into the product planning
- Work with the marketing team to understand market dynamics and marketing goals as well as coordinate product launches and product related marketing campaigns
- Work with user experience and user research to know customer behavior and needs and come up with cool and amazing user experiences for your products
- Work with engineers to build and launch new web and mobile product features as well as optimize existing features
- Understand and analyze user needs and work with customer service to understand customer complaints and challenges.
- Help to define our websites the as well as mobile products vision and strategy.
- Own the Direct Channel and mobile product's roadmap.
- Work with a world class data and analytics team to understand product metrics and consumer behavior with respect to your products
- 4+ years working in a dynamic product centric organization(s) where products are developed in an agile and lean way
- Have led and brought at least two products to market (including a mobile app)
- Understanding of SEO and SEM and expertise in website traffic conversion optimisation
- Expert in analytics and experimentation tools for web sites (Google Analytics, Google Optimise / Optimizely, Full Story / Hot Jar, etc.)
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Deep interest in crafting and analyzing products and passion for data and analytics.
- Creative problem solver
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of working experience.
What you need to have
- Focuses on the Customer: Ability to build trust and respect with customers and channel partners
- Excellent communications and presentation skills: Ability to establish immediate rapport with customers, partners and related industry representatives and become a trusted advisor
- Results Driven Self-starter: Outstanding organisational skills coupled with a high degree of attention to detail and a proactive “can-do” attitude.
- Executes Perfectly & Takes Accountability for Actions: Excellent at executing agreed decisions without undue delay. Takes responsibility for own actions or decisions, regardless of outcomes or success.
- Fosters Teamwork, Collaboration & Respect for Others: Seeks and values diverse contributions, experiences and ideas of others. Flexible team player who thrives in fast-paced environments and is able to work autonomously.
What is in for you
- Regular employee awards throughout the year
- Engagement programs including massages, meditation, lunches, doona days & beach days
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible working culture
- Fun celebrations throughout the year for our diverse prosperians
- Study Assistance Program
- Engineering teams have a discretionary training budget to invest in their learning and development needs at any given point of time.
Come and Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognize & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people with the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate based on race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect, CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time