We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
As the Senior Product Designer of the Design System, you will take our existing Design System to a new level, playing a key role in raising the quality and consistency of Prospa’s digital experience. Our customers and the marketplace at large will benefit from the frictionless sophistication and elegance of our designs, due to your UI mastery.
What you will be doing
- Responsible for delivering a world class design system
- Work with users and stakeholders to define goals, requirements and priorities
- Partner with front-end engineering to ensure the Design System is easy to use for both Designers and Engineers alike
- Coach and mentor Product Designers with UI best practices
- Gather and analyse user feedback
- Conduct and share competitor analysis and industry trends
- Present, communicate and gain buy-in for design solutions
What you’ll need to succeed
- Demonstrated 4+ years of industry experience
- Experience driving design initiatives to optimal outcomes
- You’re a Figma pro – you can create design concepts, prototypes and deliver final user interface designs to a very high standard
- Strong communication skills to communicate our design vision to all levels across the business and gain buy-in on the direction.
- Experience in using quantitative and qualitative data to drive design decisions
- Ability to work directly with multiple teams and stakeholders including Product, Engineering, Design and other stakeholders
- Solid understanding of accessibility guidelines
- Self motivated to create exceptional outcome
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer
- A highly competitive incentive scheme
- Flexible ways of working
- Seasonal programs (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts…)
- Team and companywide social events
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities & study assistance
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Be a master of your own destiny. Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?