We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry to the next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
Our [email protected] team spans the disciplines of service design, product design, marketing, graphic design, copywriting and branding.
We take a human-centered approach and consider each touchpoint with our customers — whether it’s a mobile app, television campaign, window sign, or an email. As such, our team designs solutions that complete the entire customer journey. We’re passionate about building a unified design organisation to provide a deeply comprehensive customer experience.
As the Senior Product Designer in this 12 month Fixed Term Contract you will be as excited as us about the role of design in solving complex, real-world problems through intentional, human !
What you will be doing
- Work with product managers, engineers and stakeholders to define and explore the problem space, goals and requirements
- Collaborate to generate ideas and compelling solutions
- Craft wireframes, prototypes and journey maps
- Analyse user feedback and activity
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research and analysis to understand user needs and pain points
- Uncover product market fit for new products, services and features
- Articulate and share competitor analysis, product feature analysis and industry trends
- Present, communicate and gain buy-in for design solutions
- Contribute to, and advocate for, the Prospa Design System
What you’ll need to succeed
- Demonstrated 4+ years of industry experience
- Experience driving design initiatives to optimal outcomes
- Ability to think big picture and then get down in the detail
- Strong communication skills to “sell the dream”
- Experience in using quantitative and qualitative data to drive design decisions
- Confident using Figma to create design concepts, prototypes and deliver final user interface designs
- Solid knowledge of design practices for user experience design
- Ability to work directly with multiple teams and stakeholders including Product, Engineering, Sales and Customer Success
- Strong understanding of accessibility guidelines
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer
- Bonuses and stock options
- Flexible ways of working
- Winter @ Prospa (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts and a whole lot more)
- Team and companywide social events
- Volunteer leave and paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities and study assistance
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?