We’re open to a 4 day a week arrangement for the right candidate. We’d love to hear from you and understand what flexibility means to you.
The Prospa story[INSERT HERE. This is where you come in, to help bring our story to life]
Business runs on passion and so do we. We exist to unleash the potential of every small business in Australia and New Zealand. We are on a mission to provide them with the tools, services and funding that will enable every business to keep moving forward and thrive. This is a seminal year for Prospa. We are relaunching our brand, launching new and innovative products and driving exceptional growth in our funding solutions. So, join us to drive the Prospa story.
You’ll lead Prospa’s external communications and PR strategy during an extremely critical turning point. With a new brand approaching and a new product suite that takes us from a lender to a true partner for our customers – this role will see you drive our owned and earned messaging in market.
What you will be doing
- Represent Prospa’s brand, values and present our story to media, tailoring the narrative to suit a range of audiences
- Cover print, broadcast and online media and monitor performance by reporting to key stakeholders
- Own external media relationships, enquires and speaking requests
- Support internal spokespeople including executives to represent Prospa through interviews and public speaking
- Create stories that demonstrate Prospa as a thought leader for small business
- Craft press releases, fact sheets, op-eds, award submissions
- Support Prospa’s internal and external event program
- Partner with the broader Marketing leaders to ensure the external Prospa story is weaved through our marketing strategy
What you’ll need to succeed
- Your customer obsession (our superfood value) will drive & enhance our voice in market
- You’re a seasoned PR/ Communications professional with either in-house or agency experience – across the full gamut from strategy through to pitching and placing stories.
- Your storytelling and written communication skills are next level – clear, tailored and easy to understand.
- You’re strategic in your thinking – you’ll need to be just as comfortable making snap tactical decisions and judgement
- You’re cool as a cucumber under pressure, and you can juggle competing priorities under strict deadlines
- You have an excellent ability to deal with a wide range of partners – journalists, other team members, company leaders, investors, and Prospa’s community.
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer
- A highly competitive incentive scheme
- Flexible ways of working
- Seasonal programs (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts…)
- Team and companywide social events
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities & study assistance
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?