Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small business in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its rapidly growing team, currently over 200 strong. This represents a unique opportunity to join one of Australia's most exciting and fastest-growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture and plenty of further growth.
Prospa is driven by its people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers – where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team, inform how we think and act every day. We are also recognised as an AON Hewitt Best Employer in 2017 and 2018 FINNIES Best Fintech Place to Work and a Great Place to Work in 2019.
As a Senior Platform Engineer you will work on the Platform team and measure, monitor, and maximize availability, efficiency, security and performance of live services, applications, and systems. You will leverage technical expertise to focus on creating new solutions and solving problems for software development in the Cloud. You will also partner with engineers, technical leads, and engineering managers to help build effective engineering practices.
Key responsibilities include
- Partner with the engineering teams in developing solutions for Prospa's cloud environment. They will own this environment, across infrastructure automation and software deployment.
- Be a driver of quality, surfacing data and metrics to guide development, quality and availability for Prospa.
- Have the ownership to craft and implement cloud security practice, working closely with the wider talented security team.
- Practice sustainable and balanced incident response and blameless postmortems.
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive experience of Cloud based deployments, applications, systems, and CI/CD pipelines (Azure experience required).
- Knowledge of best practices and principles of microservice architecture.
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tooling and security in a cloud-native environment.
- Hands-on automation experience in one or more of the following languages: Python, PowerShell, Bash or other scripting languages.
- Software Development experience.
What's nice to have
- Experience with containerization and Kubernetes in production.
- Interest in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting distributed systems.
- SRE Hands-on experience.
Come and Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same phenomenal experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect, CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time.