Prospa is driven by its people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers – where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team, inform how we think and act every day. We are also recognised as an AON Hewitt Best Employer in 2017 and 2018 FINNIES Best Fintech Place to Work and a Great Place to Work in 2019.
Prospa helps small businesses across Australia achieve their dreams, by creating an alternate funding pathway when traditional finance is not available. To date, we've helped over 24,000 outstanding small business customers across Australia with over $1.5 billion in small business loans.
Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small business in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its rapidly growing team, currently over 200 strong. This represents a unique opportunity to join one of Australia's most exciting and fastest-growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture and plenty of further growth.
Prospa is extremely passionate about its people. Their diversity, skills, and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers. Our people, in turn, are driven by our values.
As a DevSecOps Engineer you will work collaboratively within the platform team and measure, monitor, and maximize availability, efficiency, and performance of live services, applications, and systems.
You will leverage technical expertise to focus on crafting new solutions and solving problems for software development in the Cloud. You will also partner with engineers, technical leads, and engineering managers to help build effective engineering practices.
Key responsibilities include
- You will partner with the engineering teams in developing solutions for Prospa's cloud environment. They will own this environment, across infrastructure automation and software deployment.
- You will be a driver of quality, surfacing data and metrics to guide development, quality and availability for Prospa!
- You will have the ownership to craft and implement cloud security practice, working closely with the wider talented and hardworking security team.
- You will practice sustainable and balanced incident response and blameless postmortems.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience with containerization and Kubernetes in production.
- Hands-on experience in C# and .net core.
- Interest in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting distributed systems.
- SRE Hands-on experience.
- 5+ years of Software Development experience.
- Extensive experience of Cloud (Azure experience required) based deployments, applications, systems, and CI/CD pipelines.
- Knowledge of leading practices and principles of microservice architecture.
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tooling and security in a cloud-native environment.
- Hands-on automation experience in one or more of the following languages: Python, PowerShell, Bash or other scripting languages.
Come and Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same phenomenal experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect, CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time.