We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
As a Senior Platform Engineer you will work on the Platform team and measure, monitor, and maximize availability, efficiency, security and performance of live services, applications, and systems. You will leverage technical expertise to focus on creating new solutions and solving problems for software development in the Cloud. You will also partner with engineers, technical leads, and engineering managers to help build effective engineering practices.
What you will be doing
- Partner with wider-engineering team in developing well-architected, reliable, resilient cloud-native solutions in line with our long term vision and strategy.
- Lead adoption of DevOps best practices, and provide intuitive tooling that enables each team to manage and operate effectively from infrastructure automation to software deployment.
- Be a driver of quality, surfacing data and metrics to guide development, reliability and availability for Prospa’s platforms.
- Implement cloud security practice in close collaboration with Prospa’s security team.
- Participate in incident response and postmortems.
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Extensive experience of Cloud based deployments, applications, systems, and CI/CD pipelines (hands-on experience with Azure required).
- Sound understanding of DevOps practices, specifically when it comes to security and governance in Cloud-native environments.
- Hands-on automation experience in one or more of the following languages: Python, PowerShell, Bash or other scripting languages.
- Knowledge of best practices and principles of microservice architecture.
- Good experience in software development lifecycle and agile methodologies.
What we offer
- Work with the latest technologies in the market
- Study allowance and paid learning days
- Join a team of passionate, diverse and talented Engineers
- Career development opportunities
- Flexibility (remote work on offer)
- Bonuses and stock options
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Team and company wide social events
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?